British Virgin Islands
77 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 King ensuite cabins *1 king converts to 2 twins
Private deck in the master suite
MARIAH PRINCESS III is a luxurious Lagoon Seventy 7 catamaran
MARIAH PRINCESS accommodates 8 guests in 4 spacious ensuite kings size cabins including an amazing master stateroom with a private deck with a drop-down door.
Plus, the port aft cabin can be either two single beds or converted to a king berth. All beds have 3-inch memory foam toppers. Mariah Princess III has a large upstairs shaded fly-bridge with a Jacuzzi hot tub and a great breeze with 360° views while sailing or chilling at anchor. The light wood interior with dark floors along with all vertical saloon windows gives the feeling of actually being outside.
The salon sliding glass doors aboard Mariah Princess III open to a full outdoor seating area to enjoy your cuisine in the fresh air. A forward cockpit, directly accessible from the deck and the salon, provides an outstanding view of the horizon. Large hull portholes allow generous amounts of light into the interior spaces.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Jason (Last in photo) is no stranger to the charter industry or the water. He holds a Master of Yachts, a Fly Boarding Instructor, Dive Instructor, Commercial Diver, and Engineering and Diesel Training. He is a keen Fisherman who loves water sports and kite surfing. He hails from South Africa but has made the British Virgin Islands his home for many years. Jason has extensive experience on Motor Yachts, both private and charter, with a long stint on the Charter Motor Yacht Unbridled. We feel privileged to have Jason on our team with his wide breadth of skills from Engineering to White Yacht Service.
With over ten years of experience in the Virgin Islands, Erin is experienced and adept at creating luxurious meals onboard. From rustic sailboats to large mega yachts, Erin has created exceptional menus to please the most discerning guests.
Before her career in yachting, Erin lived a corporate life in New York, working in healthcare and software. She enjoyed it so much that she gave it up to learn to teach SCUBA and has never looked back. She loves the Virgin Islands and the waters that surround them. And most of all, she loves sharing her adopted home with guests onboard and making memories together.
SCUBA INSTRUCTOR/FIRST MATE SIMEON
Simeon (Second) hails from Scotland and has been part of the yachting and SCUBA community for over two decades. Beginning his service as a Deckhand, he now holds an IYT Master of Yachts Unlimited certificate. With over 4700 dives, he is just as comfortable under the surface as he is sailing on top.
He completed a solo voyage sailing around the Caribbean, covering 4000 km (2500 miles) on board an 8,23 m (27’) Albin Vega, where he indulged some of his other maritime interests, such as spearfishing and freediving. Having worked on a variety of yachts (private and charter) up to 119 meters (390’5”) in length, covering the Caribbean, Bahamas, Europe, and Iceland, he is returning to his sailing roots in the British Virgin Islands charter world, ready to share everything the islands have to offer.
In his spare time, Simeon likes to exercise (kettlebells are his favored discipline) and holds certificates in various forms of personal training.
Robert (Middle) was born on Tortola and raised on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands and is a fully certified EMT. ( Emergency Medical Technician). Robert is certified as a Rescue Diver and Master Diver and working toward getting his DiveMaster Certification.
Recently having completed his STCW and ENG 1, he is excited to be working his first yachting position. Robert loves SCUBA diving and motorcycles and is currently learning surfing and free diving.
We are very proud of the team we have put together, and they are all enthusiastic professionals looking forward to showing you the best vacation possible!
Lucie (Second last) hails from Brittany on the west coast of France with a background in corporate and information systems in Africa and Guadeloupe. She took a leap of faith and moved to Guadeloupe approximately five years ago, where she was self-employed, creating decorative objects with collected driftwood, sea shells, jewelry, and accessories. She has always wanted to work on a sailing yacht. She has recently completed her STCW, and her ENG 1, and is currently taking mixology and stewardess course to be ready for this season on Mariah Princess. In her spare time, she likes Surfing, Windsurfing, Running, Hiking, Cooking, and Crafts.
- All breakfast is served with Yogurt, Granola, a Fresh fruit platter, toast, eggs to order, and bacon or sausage links
- Classic Eggs Benedict – Lobster or jumbo lump crab and lemon hollandaise
- Grand Marnier Crepes – Orange zest-infused crepes with a Gran Marnier pastry cream and fresh berries
- Homemade Bagels and Lox – House-made bagels with assorted cream cheeses and Lox
- Oeufs Cocotte – Slow-baked eggs with fresh goat cheese, herbs, croutons
- Buttermilk Belgium Waffles – Crisp light waffles served with a variety of syrups and fresh fruit
- Omelets to Order – Made-to-order omelets with roasted potatoes and fruit
- Niçoise Salad Fresh seared tuna, arugula, slow-poached egg, French beans, and marinated tomatoes with a herb lemon vinaigrette
- Classic Crab Cakes served with coleslaw, homemade vegetable chips, and jalapeno and lime tartar sauce
- Balsamic Chicken Sandwiches Marinated chicken grilled and served with fresh buffalo mozzarella and roasted peppers on a ciabatta roll with a side of the rocket
- Grilled Jerk Shrimp Caesar Salad Jumbo shrimp grilled with a jerk seasoning over romaine dressed with a house made Caesar dressing and fresh croutons
- Hand Rolled Sushi and Sashimi A selection of the freshest fish in hand rolls, maki, and sashimi with wakame, edamame, and Kani salad **Vegan and vegetarian rolls as requested
- Buddha Bowls Sticky rice served with Chicken, Shrimp, or Roasted mushrooms alongside fresh flavors and vegetables with a ginger miso dressing
- Fresh Shucked Oysters served with a yuzu mignonette
- Tomato Carpaccio – Thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes with EVOO, burrata, and balsamic pearls
- Tuna Crudo – Lemon-cured Tuna with toasted herbs finished with caviar
- Endive Salad – Lightly grilled endive with toasted hazelnuts, yellow beets, and apples in a dijon dressing
- Lobster Bisque – Classic bisque with cold water lobster finished with sherry
- Granitée French Onion Soup – Slow-roasted shiitake broth, caramelized onions, and rye croutons finished with gratinéed gruyere
- Mustard Panko Crusted Salmon – Slow-roasted Chinook salmon with a grain mustard panko crust served over thyme-infused asparagus and quinoa
- Coconut Crusted Mahi Mahi served with a curried buerre blanc over lime cilantro rice and bok choy
- Lobster Newburg – Main Lobster with a sherry cream sauce and lemon butter
- Homemade Pappardelle with Scallops and Langoustines – Fresh seared scallops and langoustines with a garlic butter sauce
- Sea Bass – Artichoke puree, crisp shallots, fresh herb oil
- Stuffed Chicken Roulade – Herbed goat cheese stuffed chicken breast with classic beurre blanc and roasted rosemary potatoes
- Filet Mignon served with potato pave, spinach puree, and a red wine demi-glace
Slow Roasted Lamb Shoulder accompanied with a leek bread pudding and a shallot mint sauce
- Confit of Duck – Garlic roasted winter root vegetable and frissee
- Spinach Raviolo – Filled with a shitake mushroom and cashew cream. Accompanied by fresh peas and asparagus tips with King Oyster “Scallops”
- Fire Roasted Cauliflower – Zatar labne, fresh herbs and pistachios, pomegranate molasses, and seeds
Cardamom Crème Brulee – Cardamom-scented creme brulee with a crisp sugar crust
Decadent Chocolate Layer Cake – Three-layer chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and a white chocolate glaze
Ginger Lemon Panna Cotta Served with fresh berries and a crumbled ginger snap garnish
Tropical Cheesecake – Classic New York-style cheesecake with a graham cracker crust and a pineapple and mango glaze
Profiteroles – Classic puff pastry stuffed with vanilla bean pastry cream and a warm chocolate ganache
Caribbean Rum Cake – Rich vanilla cake with an aged rum glaze and fresh whipped cream
Selection of Homemade Ice Cream and Sorbets
- Sauvignon Blanc- Oyster Bay and White Haven
- Chardonnay- Chateau St Michele and Simi
- Pinto Grigio- Santa Margharita
- Rose- Minuty and Josh
- Bubbly- Moet et Chandon Imperial and Mionetto Prosecco
- Pinot Noir- The Seeker and Layer Cake
- Merlot- St. Francis and Kendall Jackson
- Cabernet Sauvignon- Simi and Meiomi