58 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
3 Queen + 2 Double ensuite cabins
Great for a large group
20% Discount on weekly charters booked for September & October 2023.
MOONLIGHT is a 58 ft Moon Yachts sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for up to 10 guests.
Advertised by DMA Yachting, the astonishing charter yacht MOONLIGHT is a 58 ft sailing catamaran. MOONLIGHT spends the summer and winter season in Greece. She was constructed by a renowned boatbuilder. in 2022. The expansive yacht layout features 5 large cabins and easily accommodates up to 10 guests.
MOONLIGHT is classified primarily as a sailing catamaran. The heart of the yacht is the main saloon, which connects to the aft deck. The aft deck is generous, with a prominent dining and seating area and that’s where most of the delicious meals are served. The tastefully decorated cabins offer designer mattress beds and feature ensuite bathrooms. The cabins offer unbeatable views in the morning and are located just below the deck. Multiple portholes supply a sunny feeling, with the option for darkness and privacy.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Nicolas is an experienced charter yacht captain for both sailing and motor yachts with particular communications skills. Leader to the boat’s crew and focused on the best holiday experience and comfort of the yacht’s clients. Agile and proficient in all potential occurrences in a charter.
Young and enthusiastic charter yacht Cook and crew for both sailing and motor yachts with excellent communication skills. Focused on the best experience and comfort of the yachts clients’.
Experienced charter yacht Hostess/Stewardess for both sailing and motor yachts with exceptional communication skills. Focused on the best experience and comfort of the yacht’s clients. Agile and proficient in all potential occurrences in a charter. She has worked many years in Catamarans Saba 50 and Lagoon 500 with excellent guest comments.
- Spreads (honey, praline, butter, jams)
- Cheese & cold cuts
- Eggs (omelets, scrambled, poached, fried, boiled)
- Flaky Pastry
- Quiche Lorraine
- Grilled vegetables
- Boiled vegetables
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Split peas
- Eggplant salad
- Quinoa Salad
- Greek Salad
- Green baby leaves with fruits
- Couscous with vegetables
- Beetroots with yogurt
- Tomato croquettes
- Fried cake with cheese
- Grilled cheese
- Stuffed vine leaves
- Grilled fish fillet
- Beef steak
- Beef cooked in tomato sauce
- SIDE DISHES
- Puree (mashed food)
- Meat Sauces
- Ice cream
- Greek traditional sweets
The fine points
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Price||Expenses||VAT|
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- TV in the salon
- WiFi internet access
- Rockford Fosgate PMX-8DH Surround System
- RIB tender with 60Hp outboard
- Adult waterskis
- Snorkel gear
- 1 Person kayak
- 2 Standup Paddleboards
- 3 Towable tubes
- Model: Moon Yachts
- Year: 2022
- LOA: 58′
- Beam: 32′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: 2x Yanmar 80HP
- Flag: Greece
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 0 reviews
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.