British Virgin Islands
65 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
2 King ensuite cabins
3rd King cabin can convert to 2 twin beds
MUCHO GUSTO is a luxurious 65ft Power Catamaran.
MUCHO GUSTO features inspired design elements and creative use of space, in a plan that affords guests bespoke accommodation and luxury for a yacht of this size.
Guests are treated to a master main deck king suite with vanity area, large closet and plenty of storage space. The bathroom includes a generous shower area and double sinks. The VIP queen suite on the starboard side, has a vanity area and an ensuite bathroom. The Twin cabin on the port side can be converted into a king bed with ensuite bathroom. All cabins have TVs, beautiful wood finishes, lovely natural lighting and plush soft furnishings.
The main salon has plenty of sofa space with striking artwork, colourful cushions and large satellite TV. A breakfast bar with 4 stalls occupies the starboard side along with the beautiful galley.
The expansive aft deck offers a large table with ample seating and sofa area. The foredeck has large, cushioned areas for sunbathing and relaxing. The flybridge is air conditioned for ultimate luxury while moving along at fast speeds. Sofa, dining area, bar and large day beds also occupy this area. To the aft of the flybridge are sun loungers which are perfect for getting some sunshine while moving along or at anchor.
MUCHO GUSTO awaits with a professional crew to make your unforgettable charter yacht experience EPIC!
Starting December 2023 Mucho Gusto will be in BVI. See winter 2023/2024 rates.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN DOMINIC AND CHEF/MATE HANNAH
Having lived on the coast all his life it seemed only natural that Dom followed his passion for the ocean and after extensive experience crewing on a variety of different sized vessels has a vast knowledge of the different roles on board. Dom is an accomplished, hard-working Skipper dedicated to providing the highest level of safety and service to any guests. He is a qualified lifeguard, jet ski instructor, and worked several seasons on Mediterranean-based vessels. He has also completed several Atlantic crossings and more recently has been based in Florida, the Caribbean & the Bahamas. Dominic has a sly sense of humor and although English is his first language, his command of German has proved very useful at times. He’s also a keen athlete and tennis coach when the opportunity arises.
Growing up in Cape Town, Hannah has also been around water all her life. She’s always swum competitively and was an accomplished dingy sailor throughout her teens. After leaving school and traveling extensively, Han found herself drawn to follow her love of cooking and all things culinary and put herself through culinary training to obtain her Diploma in Patisserie and Culinary Arts. She worked at some of Cape Town’s premier restaurants and wine estates whilst studying. She is also a talented photographer and her positive outlook on life and strong work ethic make her a great asset on any boat.
Together Dom & Han are a formidable team whose combined experience, ability, and attention to detail will ensure guests have a warm and memorable stay on board MUCHO GUSTO!
- Fruit, Yoghurts & granola with muffins/ croissants & Hot ‘Special of the Day’ option
- Grapefruit & Fresh Lobster Salad
- Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad with Crispy Wontons
- Charred Shrimp & a Green Mango Salad
- Fresh Mahi (if they’re biting!) & a sprouted Lentil Salad
- Crab Cakes with a Creamy Butter lettuce Salad
- Honey Smoked Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Blackend California Steak Salad with Caramelized Onions & croutons
- Watermelon, Feta, Basil Salad
- Zucchini Bacon Soup
- Tomato Gazpacho
- Beetroot & Goats Cheese Salad with Spiced walnuts
- Mango gazpacho
- Flambe Cointreau Haloumi
- Paprika-fried Cauliflower florets with aioli
- Pork Belly with cauliflower mash, crispy Brussel sprouts
- Sesame Fish (depends on availability), Coconut Lemon Rice, Mango Salsa
- Champagne Lobster Papperadelle (Homemade)
- Filet Mignon, mushroom sauce, chive mash
- Fish (depends on availability), with onion sauce & shitake, cabbage noodles
- French Lamb Rack, rosemary jus, Parsnip puree
- Shitake Chicken Roulade, Pea & Parmesan Risotto
- Pumpkin Pie, dulce de leche, snickerdoodle
- Lemon Parfait, vanilla whipped cream
- Vanilla pannacotta, raspberry coulis, shortbread
- Chocolate mousse flutes
- Banoffee pots
- Homemade truffles; Whiskey Biscuit, Espresso, Coconut, Peppermint
- Black Forest Trifle