65 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
2 King ensuite cabins
3rd King cabin can convert to 2 twin beds
MUCHO GUSTO is the newest model from Horizon power catamarans.
MUCHO GUSTO features inspired design elements and creative use of space, in a plan that affords guests bespoke accommodation and luxury for a yacht of this size. Guests are treated to a master main deck king suite, and starboard VIP king suite, and a port side twin berth or king guest suite for up to 6 guests. Gracious aft deck and alfresco dining area, while on the sky-lounge guests are treated to a broad sundeck and a covered lounging and BBQ area.
The bright interior of the yacht is luxurious with an all-wood light wood design. The cabins are spacious with natural light and all with modern comforts, such as ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning adjustable in each suite, and surround sound with smart satellite TV in Salon. MUCHO GUSTO awaits with a professional crew to make your unforgettable charter yacht experience EPIC!
Starting December 2023 Mucho Gusto will be in BVI. See winter 2023/2024 rates.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN DOMINIC AND CHEF/MATE HANNAH
Having lived on the coast all his life it seemed only natural that Dom followed his passion for the ocean and after extensive experience crewing on a variety of different sized vessels has a vast knowledge of the different roles on board. Dom is an accomplished, hard-working Skipper dedicated to providing the highest level of safety and service to any guests. He is a qualified lifeguard, jet ski instructor, and worked several seasons on Mediterranean-based vessels. He has also completed several Atlantic crossings and more recently has been based in Florida, the Caribbean & the Bahamas. Dominic has a sly sense of humor and although English is his first language, his command of German has proved very useful at times. He’s also a keen athlete and tennis coach when the opportunity arises.
Growing up in Cape Town, Hannah has also been around water all her life. She’s always swum competitively and was an accomplished dingy sailor throughout her teens. After leaving school and traveling extensively, Han found herself drawn to follow her love of cooking and all things culinary and put herself through culinary training to obtain her Diploma in Patisserie and Culinary Arts. She worked at some of Cape Town’s premier restaurants and wine estates whilst studying. She is also a talented photographer and her positive outlook on life and strong work ethic make her a great asset on any boat.
Together Dom & Han are a formidable team whose combined experience, ability, and attention to detail will ensure guests have a warm and memorable stay on board MUCHO GUSTO!
- Fruit, Yoghurts & granola with muffins/ croissants & Hot ‘Special of the Day’ option
- Grapefruit & Fresh Lobster Salad
- Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad with Crispy Wontons
- Charred Shrimp & a Green Mango Salad
- Fresh Mahi (if they’re biting!) & a sprouted Lentil Salad
- Crab Cakes with a Creamy Butter lettuce Salad
- Honey Smoked Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Blackend California Steak Salad with Caramelized Onions & croutons
- Watermelon, Feta, Basil Salad
- Zucchini Bacon Soup
- Tomato Gazpacho
- Beetroot & Goats Cheese Salad with Spiced walnuts
- Mango gazpacho
- Flambe Cointreau Haloumi
- Paprika-fried Cauliflower florets with aioli
- Pork Belly with cauliflower mash, crispy Brussel sprouts
- Sesame Fish (depends on availability), Coconut Lemon Rice, Mango Salsa
- Champagne Lobster Papperadelle (Homemade)
- Filet Mignon, mushroom sauce, chive mash
- Fish (depends on availability), with onion sauce & shitake, cabbage noodles
- French Lamb Rack, rosemary jus, Parsnip puree
- Shitake Chicken Roulade, Pea & Parmesan Risotto
- Pumpkin Pie, dulce de leche, snickerdoodle
- Lemon Parfait, vanilla whipped cream
- Vanilla pannacotta, raspberry coulis, shortbread
- Chocolate mousse flutes
- Banoffee pots
- Homemade truffles; Whiskey Biscuit, Espresso, Coconut, Peppermint
- Black Forest Trifle