British Virgin Islands
67 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
MT TY is a 2021, 67 ft Fountaine-Pajot Alegria sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the Caribbean.
MT TY features a flybridge deck and accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 luxury ensuite queen cabins. All beds have 3-inch memory foam toppers. With 3 crew members, each boasting years of experience conducting high-end charters throughout the Caribbean, MY TY is a great selection for high-end vacations for families, couples, divers, and special occasions. The crew will occupy both aft cabins.
Chartering in the Virgin Islands, MY TY will explore “Nature’s Little Secrets” in style. There is even a small hot tub in the foredeck lounge. The spacious sky lounge is perfect for your panoramic views while sailing or at sunset happy hour at anchor. Your sailing vacation will be the envy of friends aboard Epic Catamaran MY TY.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN JAMIE & CHEF/MATE SUSANNAH
Growing up on the east coast of South Africa, the Indian Ocean was Jamie’s childhood playground. His family being avid divers, Jamie was certified as a SCUBA diver from the age of 12.
His teen years were spent racing small monohulls and by 18 he was a SCUBA instructor, as well as an accomplished surfer, free-diver, and spearfisherman. Having worked for dive companies throughout eastern Africa, Jamie made his way to the Virgin Islands in 2013. He has since captained a variety of high-end charter yachts throughout the Caribbean. Jamie’s love for the ocean and all that surrounds it, combined with years of experience in the area, make him the perfect guide to show you “Natures Little Secrets”.
Hailing from Northern Ireland, Chef Susannah first visited the Caribbean on vacation 5 years ago and found that she just couldn’t leave. Hailing from a family of boaters, she made the transition to yachting, starting as a stewardess before setting her sights on the galley. She has since completed several professional chef qualifications and worked on a variety of high-end vessels. Susannah’s continuously evolving menu never fails to amaze guests as she serves up delicious and unique dishes inspired by fresh produce and local flavors. Her positive attitude as well as her passion for food and the environment she works in, make Susannah an amazing chef and all around pleasure to have on board.
Jamie and Susannah are a team forged through their shared passion for the environment, adventure, and a love for life. Both traveling the world, their paths crossed in the Caribbean and they have been inseparable ever since. From the word go, they set their sights on the charter industry and their accomplishments are a testament to their abilities. Their unmistakable passion for what they do creates an unforgettable experience aboard, where an atmosphere of safety and professionalism allows their guests to immerse themselves in the carefree and fun-loving Caribbean vibe they themselves fell in love with. They thrive on creating an environment where no task seems to be a chore and no effort too great in the search of creating the perfect experience for their guests. Jamie and Susannah’s ability to provide the ultimate charter experience is shown through glowing testimonials from previous guests as well as the multiple awards they have earned at local yacht shows.
FIRST MATE & ENGINEER ARIEL
Born and raised in Tortola, Ariel moved to Thailand at the age of 12 where he completed his schooling. He discovered his love for motorcycles at a young age and with the guidance of his older brother, became intimately familiar with engines of all types. He also spent his time competing on the professional skateboarding circuit. He switched his skateboard for a surfboard in 2017 when he returned to his homeland. With his mindset on the yachting industry, Ariel dove right in, joining one of the largest yachts in the territory as a steward, alternating days on the deck with days in the galley where he shared his love of Thai inspired cuisine. His aptitude for mechanics and ability to learn were recognized early on and soon he had completed his professional engineering qualification and took on the sole engineer role on the 105 ft vessel. On top of all of this, Ariel somehow found the time to qualify as a PADI dive-master. The perfect addition to the team Ariel loves to show people the beauty of his home, above and below the water!
- Soft scrambled eggs//basil pesto//wholemeal toast
- Savoury 3 cheese French toast//crispy prosciutto// blistered tomatoes
- Lemon ricotta pancakes//fresh blueberries
- Smoked salmon bagels//whipped chive cream cheese//onions & capers
- Sweetcorn and spring onion fritters//tomato salsa//local avocados
- BBQ Jerk chicken//3 bean salad//twice fried local plantains
- Seared Flank steak//chimichurri sauce//slaw//corn puree
- Grouper open sandwiches//remoulade//leafy greens
- Herbed meatballs//creamy hummus//compressed cucumber//flatbreads
- Saucy garlic butter shrimp//coconut milk//rice noodles//cilantro
- Ahi Tuna steaks//avocado creama//pickled cucumber salad//ponzu sauce
- Scallops//pea puree risotto//bacon crumbs//caramelised onion reduction
- Slow-cooked lamb shoulder ragu//gnocchi//parmesan crisps
- Spiced local Mahi Mahi//mango cilantro sauce//coconut lime rice
- Beef tenderloin//butternut squash puree//parsnip crisps//shiraz jus
- White chocolate & raspberry cheesecake//white chocolate shards
- Roasted pineapple//coconut syrup &mandarin glaze//fresh mint
- Chocolate fondant//pistachio ice cream//crushed pistachio
- Vanilla bean Panna cotta//glazed strawberries
- Slow baked apple with lemon ricotta//candied walnuts// caramel sauce