British Virgin Islands
54 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
MYSTIC is a 54ft Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard MYSTIC, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. A twin cabin is occupied by the crew. All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. **Crew is flexible to move if twins are needed.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) and the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area. Your crew will take of your every need and you will enjoy MYSTIC with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN ROB & CHEF/MATE BELINDA
Born in South Africa and growing up on the East Coast of Kwa Zulu Natal, Rob has been a “water boy” his whole life. He is an accomplished sailor with over 30,000 sea miles under his belt on a range of vessels. Worthy of mention was the family sailing adventure where Rob, Belinda, and their 2 children embarked on a 4-year world cruise on their catamaran, Shayile. They cruised the East Coast of Africa, the Indian Ocean, SE Asia, Indonesia, and Australia.
Rob has a passion for the ocean and loves water sports. He is a qualified surf lifesaver, pilot, advanced diver, and avid fisherman. He has a particular passion for saltwater flyfishing. He loves to go out and hopefully return with something delicious to toss on the BBQ. Mountaineering is Rob’s other passion, and he has hours of adventures on mountains spanning the globe. His epic adventure to Mt. Everest is worth listening to over a cocktail sundowner!
When Rob is not out skippering and entertaining, you will see him working in the galley with Belinda. Cocktails and the BBQ are part of Rob’s regime, and he knows the perfect stories to tell while you enjoy them!
Born and raised on the East Coast of South Africa, Belinda has spent her life close to the sea, camping, swimming, scuba diving, and fishing as well as hiking and climbing the inland Drakensberg mountains. She is a ‘people’s person’ and in addition to her culinary training, is also trained as a professional nurse, specializing in maternity.
Belinda is a generous and passionate cook who has been influenced by travel and time spent in many different countries. She is particularly fond of Asian cuisine, Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam, but also enjoys spicy Mexican, Indian, and Mediterranean influences. She loves to cook fish and seafood and pair it with local, fresh, seasonal ingredients. She enjoys bright and bold flavors, especially citrus notes which do well to compliment the Caribbean climate. Delicious cool and creamy desserts round off dinner and ensure full and satisfied guests!
Waking up to fresh morning coffee and watching the sunset with drinks and appetizers are the absolute essence of life aboard and she can’t wait to welcome you!
- For the Table – Freshly brewed coffee, tea selection, chilled fruit juices, yogurt, and cereal selection. Seasonal local fruit platter with a selection of pastries, toast, and preserves
- Eggs Benedict with Black Forest ham or crispy bacon or wilted spinach on an English muffin or black mushroom (V/GF)
- Crispy sauteed potatoes with anyway eggs, grated cheddar cheese, and herby tomato
- Individual phyllo breakfast cups with three kinds of cheese, baby tomato, and spring onion
- Pillowy buttermilk blueberry pancake stack with sticky, syrupy blueberry sauce
- Honey and mustard glazed pork sausages with scrambled eggs, caramelized onions, and rocket
- Shaved smoked salmon with lemony cream cheese and dill on a bagel
- Halloumi cheese fingers with roasted baby tomatoes and basil pesto (V)
- Soft scrambled eggs with zingy green cilantro chutney on a crunchy Indian crisp (V)
- Avocado on toast with crispy bacon or crunchy seed topping (V)
- Caramelized French toast with banana, honey, and cinnamon
- Bake of the morning eg date & banana/bran & raisin/carrot & pineapple muffins/croissants/pastry
- Black and white sesame-crusted seared tuna with hot and spicy Asian vermicelli salad
- Pan-fried ‘fish of the day with spiced turmeric Zanzibar potatoes and crispy garden salad
- Juicy chicken skewers with herby tabbouleh and yogurt cucumber tzatziki ( substitute halloumi for Vegetarian)
- Sizzling garlic prawns with avocado salsa and fresh bread to mop up the garlic butter
- Juicy Cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and salty oven-baked potato wedges
- Fresh fish fillet on smashed potatoes with herby green salsa verde sauce
- Whole Spiced BBQ Fish with savory nutty rice and green beans
- Crunchy Salt and Pepper Squid with garlicky lime aioli and mixed salad
- Grilled steak taco with red onion, avocado salsa, lime, and crumbly white cheese
- Steamy White Wine Mussel Pot with hot garlic bread
- Asparagus crepes with a creamy cheese sauce (V)
- Yacht-cured fish gravlax with toasted rye bread, Dijon crème fraiche, and pickles
- Charcuterie platter of cured meats, lavash cracker bread, assorted cheese, salty nuts, seasonal fruits and pickles
- Sweet and spicy fried chicken wings
- Catch of the day Ceviche with tortilla chips
- Vietnamese colorful crystal spring rolls with dipping sauce
- Tomato, basil, and halloumi skewers
- Sticky pork riblets
- Mediterranean Mezze of flatbread, vegetables, and dips
- Devils on horseback (bacon-wrapped prunes) and cream cheese stuffed jalapeños
- Hummus loaded with pine nuts, olives, parsley, and olive oil with focaccia
- Baked brie topped with mixed nuts and honey
- Crispy topped fish with olives, tomato, and crunchy capers on zucchini noodles
- Beef steak with cauliflower puree, sauteed mushrooms, and spinach
- Chicken roulade stuffed with mozzarella, basil, and sundried tomatoes on roasted pumpkin squash and parmesan green beans.
- Creamy chicken korma curry with basmati rice, sambals, and crunchy pappadums
- Blackened Cajun Mahi-Mahi on smashed garlic potatoes with roasted corn salsa
- Seafood spaghetti Marinara or spicy Tomato Arrabbiata(V)
- Herbed pork fillet with cheesy potatoes dauphinoise and charred lemon broccoli
- Peppercorn-crusted beef tenderloin mustard mashed potato and seasonal greens
- Mongolian beef stir fry with fragrant steamed white rice and fresh cucumber salad
- Persian spiced lamb chops with chili and herb drizzle and Turkish white bean salad
- Stuffed butternut squash with feta and pesto (V)
- Spaghetti Limone with grilled asparagus (V)
- Zesty lemon meringue roulade with whipped cream
- Spiced poached pears with amaretti biscuits and vanilla bean ice cream
- Espresso tiramisu with a touch of Kahlua
- Coconut panna cotta with toasted coconut and mango mint salsa
- Chilled stem ginger Cheesecake with ginger syrup drizzle
- Pavlova pillows with whipped cream and seasonal fruits
- Grilled pineapple with buttery rum sauce and ice cream
- Double chocolate tart with fresh orange segments
- Cream puffs with hot chocolate sauce
- South African Tipsy Tart with vanilla ice cream