55 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
3 Queen, 1 double & 1 twin ensuite cabins
Great for families
NEW HORIZON 3 is a 55ft sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the Greek Isles.
NEW HORIZON 3 is a sailing catamaran of exceptional luxury and space, executing the perfect balance between comfort and distinction. Down an elegant flight of steps, you reach a platform that stands just above the waterline – ideal for swimmers. This can turn the whole aft area into a huge area for swimmers and sunbathers, or serve as a launch pad for divers and watersports.
The aft cockpit offers an incredible entertaining space with multiple sunbeds and a very large dining table. The large forward cockpit has trampolines in order to balance the aft relaxation area. A perfect area to enjoy, relax, and take in the sun. Accommodations are for 10 in 3 queen cabins and 1 twin cabin all with private facilities
The flybridge has sunbeds which provide a really convivial spot for a big group of friends, or the whole family.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Popi joined New Horizons Yachting Co this year but already she has shown her immense professionalism as a captain. Following her passion for the sea from a very young age, she entered the field of leisure yachting with utmost enthusiasm. Her 6+ years of yachting experience on board professional catamarans while delivering yachts to Greece from Poland and France, have given her knowledge of different weather conditions around the world. She always maintains a tranquil vibe on board with her expertise in the sailing and technical factors of the cruise.
Her immaculate skills make her capable of providing top safety to the passengers and crew. She speaks fluent English, Afrikaans, and Greek and has a basic understanding of French and German. Moreover, Popi is friendly but discrete and creates a very pleasant ambiance with the clients. She has a very broad knowledge of the secret spots around the Greek islands and can give very good tips about entertainment ashore. She is a very well-educated and skilled captain that will captivate you with her personality. Captain Popi will give her best to endure that our guests enjoy their time on board.
Themis is 30 years old and a graduate of Le Monde Athens Institute. He is passionate, and hardworking, with 12+ years of experience in the hospitality and restaurant sector. He is rejoining us for a fifth season after a very successful last season. He has worked as sous and head chef in various restaurants and Hotels in Athens, Santorini, and Rhodes.
Themis looks forward to welcoming his guests on board and introducing them to his culinary world. His cooking skills are quite advanced especially when preparing dishes of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. He speaks fluent English and is very polite towards everyone around him. Themis has quite a loveable personality and we are confident that he will do his best to make your vacations an unforgettable experience.
Emmanouil is 29 years old and speaks English. Although he is young, he has already 13 years of experience as a chef and deckhand in various restaurants and yachts. He is full of enthusiasm to please his guests. Driven by his love towards the sea he joined the yachting industry last season. Emmanouil is happy to join the New Horizons team for the 2023 season He has also acquired distinctions in sailing racing competitions. He holds a speedboat and skipper diploma. His serving and cooking skills are excellent which make him a perfect service team with Chef Themis. He is very polite towards everyone around him. We are confident that he will do his best to make your vacations dreamy.
The fine points
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Price||Expenses||VAT|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: Please inquire
New Year week: Please inquire
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms
- Heated deck showers
- WiFi internet access
- Salon TV
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Christofle Silverware
- American Fridge
- Separate Hydromassage Shower in Master Stateroom
- Tender Highfield CL380 / Mercury 40hp upgraded
- Adult Waterskiing & Wakeboard
- SEAWING II Sea scooter 2023
- Adult and children’s Skis
- 2 Tubes
- 2 SUP
- Snorkeling equipment
- Model: Catana S.A
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 55′
- Beam: 28.6′
- Draft: 5′
- Engines: 2 x 80hp Yanmar
- Flag: Greece
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 4 reviews
August 2019 / Charter Guests
Aug 1, 2023
We enjoyed ourselves immensely. The crew were so welcoming and professional. The food was wonderful. Thank you so much for making my 39th wedding anniversary so special - complete with cake and sparkling candles. See you next time.
July 2019 / Charter Family
Jul 28, 2023
To the great crew of new horizon three, we could not have wished for a better two weeks. It was our first family vacation on a boat and you made it unforgettable. Chef your food was so good we want to bring you back home with us! Captain you made these two weeks work smoothly and showed us the best of the Ionian Sea. We will miss you and will keep this experience in our hearts forever.
July 2019 / Charter Family
Jul 27, 2023
Here is what the children wrote:
I am going to miss this experience and Greece. I loved the wake boarding. Thanks for the amazing food.
Definitely one of the best journeys of my life. I have seen really beautiful places with you. You were always there for us, without you this vacation wouldn’t be so relaxing, it was an amazing experience. I swam with a turtle and now I can do water skiing and wake boarding. Thank you.
This is the best journey of my life. Thank you for the good food and kindness. Thank you, Captain for the water ski and sailing.
This was an amazing trip. The food was very nice we enjoy the beautiful clear water. The crew was very friendly. I’m going to miss it.
July 2019 / Family Charter
Jul 10, 2023
An Amazing Experience
You gave us six unforgettable days. An amazing experience, once in a lifetime. We had the pleasure of tasting the best food ever served on a boat. What a joy! At a flick of God’s switch, we were served like kings and queens, spoilt like Christmas children. We navigated through breathtaking scenery, at a safe and a relaxing pace. Your hospitality on the New Horizon 3 was far beyond expectations. From all of us, thank you very much!
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.