British Virgin Islands
59 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for 5 couples
PERFECT LANDING is a brand new 2022 Samana 59 available for charter in the BVI!
Achieving the perfect blend of space and intimacy, ‘PERFECT LANDING’ will enchant you and inspire sailing experiences that bring friends or family together for unforgettable moments. Designed for any style of cruise you desire, ‘PERFECT LANDING’ transforms ordinary life onboard into a once-in-a-lifetime experience of luxury, serenity, and freedom.
‘PERFECT LANDING’ has been carefully designed to create spaces that cater to all guests, from the most lively social gathering to the most relaxing moments of solitude. It has a flybridge with breathtaking dimensions… the largest in its category! The flybridge offers plenty of wrap-around seating for everyone in your group as well as two huge sun beds toward the aft. There is also a decadent foredeck with recessed seating and modular sunbathing stations.
The expansive aft deck has a huge dining table where the entire group can dine together al-fresco. The sliding aft doors seamlessly open into the salon to create an ideal, indoor/outdoor environment. ‘PERFECT LANDING’ is the popular ‘galley up’ layout so guests can enjoy lounging in the comfortable salon while watching the chef prepare their epicurean delights! The layout of ‘PERFECT LANDING’ fully embodies the French way of life that celebrates the philosophy of ‘carpe diem.’ Below deck, ‘PERFECT LANDING’ has 5 beautiful double cabins, accommodating 10 guests. There are 5 beautiful guest cabins, all with walk-around Queen beds and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. ‘PERFECT LANDING’ is ideal for groups of 5 couples or large families wanting to enjoy the BVI together. A full-time crew of 3 will be on board to make sure that guests are treated to the highest level of service while on charter.
PERFECT LANDING is being outfitted with an EXTENSIVE ASSORTMENT of water toys. Enjoy all the pleasures of sailing and have an amazing time aboard ‘PERFECT LANDING’.
(STOCK PHOTOS used)
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN ALEX & CHEF/MATE CHARLI
Alex is a dynamic and supportive ship captain of Irish origins and has been playing rugby and as well sailing competitively for 15 years with St. George Yacht club. He has been the outright winner of most cruiser racing events in the UK and Ireland. His experience includes over 30,000 charter miles with guests and as well 30,000 delivery miles on racing yachts and private sailing yachts. Alex has attended a German primary school and thus has spoken the language for many years. During his studies, he has traveled throughout Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. He has worked at numerous private events as a cocktail waiter which makes him competent in guest handling. Tailored to fit your special needs and wishes, his services will make you discover the freedom only a boat can offer. Whether you are looking to enjoy a laid-back day on the beach, jump into an active holiday, indulge in the local fine wine and dining, discover the culture, appreciate nature or just do nothing at all – he will help make it happen!
Charli is an outgoing chef who adores providing culinary adventures for guests while traveling the world. Raised on a small farm in Georgia, she melds her authentic Southern roots with the culinary knowledge gained from years of travel and cooking in dozens of countries and environments. Before becoming a professional chef, she studied chemistry and fashion design in college, managed an NYC specialty coffee shop, created a women’s clothing line, and continues to operate a successful e-commerce clothing business. Now she is thrilled to feed you. A woman of many talents, Charli discovered her love of cooking on boats, while on holiday from work in 2015 and decided to take on a new career challenge. After many flights and countries, including Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Italy, French Polynesia, San Juan Islands, the Bahamas, and the Virgin Islands, she has gained the experience to provide you with an exceptional food experience on charter.
She is talented with specialized diets, including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and keto/paleo, and is happy to provide guests with customized menus.
Growing up sailing in the British Virgin Islands with her parents, Michelle has spent much of her time on the water. The sea is her home and she’s always happy to teach the guests new skills aboard. She has completed over 6000 miles of offshore sailing between Europe, the Caribbean, and the North East coast of the U.S. Sailing in the Caribbean and motor yachting in the North East US contributed to her desire to work in the industry. She has completed 5 yachting seasons as a chef in the Virgin Islands, Bahamas, and the Mediterranean. While she will always have a passion for cooking, she is excited for a new chapter as a Deckhand/Stew, bringing other skills to the table.
With a background in event planning, Michelle is proud to go above and beyond to enhance the experience her guests are looking for. She is excited to plan fun activities, themed dinners, cocktails, and overall ambiance for her guests to make their holiday perfect.
Aside from sailing, Michelle is a certified free diver and yoga instructor. Teaching is her passion and she is thrilled to offer morning flows and meditations to the guests. Whether the students are new to their practice or looking for something more advanced, she is happy to create a class around what they desire to get out of their holiday. In her free time, she enjoys her own practice, as well as travel; eating and drinking her way through new countries and cultures.
- Crab cake eggs benedict with bright lemon hollandaise and fresh English muffins
- Fluffy sourdough waffles with summer squash frittatas
- Southern biscuits with sausage gravy and cheesy french omelets
- Huevos rancheros with fried eggs, pico de gallo, roasted peppers, and spicy black beans
- Bailey’s brioche french toast with berry compote and passionfruit glaze
- Crispy brussel sprout & sharp cheddar quiche with maple sausage links and chia cups
- Spicy flank steak with a kale salad with parmesan balsamic vinaigrette & fresh french bread
- Burrata and chickpea salad with colorful bell peppers, crumbled feta, & oregano vinaigrette
- Carrot ribbon & greens salad with glazed shrimp, parmesan crisps, and orange & carrot reduction
- Grandma Sparky’s enchiladas with roasted tomatillo salsa and spiced turkey and parsnips
- Pulled pork sandwiches with fresh sesame buns, bourbon barbeque sauce, & lemony greens
- Tuna poke bowls with kimchi, pickled watermelon radish, and spicy edamame
- Flying pigs; rice paper clouds topped with glazed pork belly and champagne vinegar slaw
- Marinated tuna tataki with arugula and spicy sprout salad
- Yellow tomato and corn gazpacho with pickled shrimp
- Fresh Caribbean ceviche; bright coconut and spicy versions
- Trio of salsas; Mayan ahuacamolli, roasted tomatillo, fresh pico de gallo
- Southern fried green tomato Caprese
- Jerk spiced Mahi Mahi with fresh mango curry, coconut rice, and bright mango salsa
- Lemony pork piccata with white wine & caper sauce with roasted summer & spaghetti squash
- Grilled filet mignon with crispy potato terrine, white wine mushroom sauce, and tangy chimichurri
- Baked seabass atop rice noodles and bok choy in a ginger broth with ginger & shallot crisp
- Pistachio-crusted lamb over mushroom quinoa and crispy broccolini with pistachio mint pesto
- Caribbean lobster tails over spinach fettuccini in a creamy lemon sauce with confit cherry tomatoes
- Ginger & paprika spiced langoustines over creamy polenta with roasted red pepper sauce
- Pineapple rum cake with passionfruit glaze & toasted coconut
- Salted dark chocolate tart with tropical fruits
- Molten lemon lava cakes with honey semifreddo
- Coconut rice pudding cake with cookie crust and raspberry gelée
- Mango cheesecake with mango reduction and Caribbean passionfruit
- Vanilla and orange poached pears with whipped cream & citrus caramel
- Snickerdoodle ice cream cookies with fresh mint & chocolate glaze
Click image for full size slide show.