British Virgin Islands
60 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Massages offered onboard!
RELENTLESS is a 60 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
RELENTLESS is a 60′ Sunreef Yacht of pure luxury that offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort for up to 8 guests. She features an up-galley layout, an owner’s edition layout with a spacious king owner’s suite, and three additional queen cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms and stall showers. Each stateroom also has a 32″ smart TV and wireless charging pads on the bedside tables. The salon features a backlit marble bar with a pop-up TV, and all end tables have wireless charging pads.
The aft deck lounge and alfresco dining area are perfect for relaxing and entertaining guests, and the spacious flybridge offers 360-degree views and sun pads. Relentless is the perfect yacht for those who want to experience the best that the Caribbean has to offer. She is equipped with all the latest amenities and toys, including a 15′ RIB with a 90hp engine, kneeboard, a sub wing, sea bobs, a Crusader SUP for 6, kayaks, a 4-person floating dock with chairs, an underwater camera and video, and fishing gear. Experience the best of the Caribbean and in addition to an experienced crew, a 3rd crew member will offer massages aboard the Epic catamaran RELENTLESS.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN LISA (ROTATIONAL)
Captain Lisa grew up sailing in Nova Scotia Canada where she fell in love with the sea. Her years on the water prepared her for an exciting career in yachting and her true love for her work is apparent to anyone onboard. Lisa is one half of Team Ocean Grown, a pairs ocean rowing team competing in the 2023 Talisker Atlantic Challenge, a 3,000nm ocean row raising funds for a maritime education scholarship for former foster youth. There are few things she loves more than sharing her enthusiasm for the sea, both above it and below with others through sailing, diving, educating, learning, and experiencing.
Lisa will be on board: September 1, 2023 – November 31, 2023, & March 1, 2024 – May 31, 2024
CAPTAIN DAN (ROTATIONAL)
Captain Dan’s passion for the water started at an early age along the coast of Delaware. He truly developed his skills after moving to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, where he learned to read the wind and the water for both surfing and sailing. He obtained his Captain’s license in North Carolina in 2008 and quickly began guiding on the water and sharing his love of nature and the sea. After sailing from North Carolina to the Bahamas on his boat, he found his way to the Virgin Islands. He now has over 8 years of experience sailing the US and British Virgin Islands on myriad boats. Dan focuses on curating a custom itinerary based on his knowledge of the local waters and the guest’s requests. Most importantly, he wants everyone to feel safe, relaxed, and at home while on vacation.
Dan will be on board: December 1, 2023 – February 29, 2024 & June 1, 2024 – August 31, 2024.
Born and raised nestled between the mountains and the sea on Canada’s West Coast, Jade found a love for all things ocean at an early age. Her hometown of Vancouver is known for its multinational cuisine and spectacular seafood fresh from the Pacific Ocean. There she honed her culinary talents while working in some of the most exclusive resorts the area has to offer. As a Chef, Divemaster, and Captain, Jade has worn many hats over a decade of working on yachts, traveling the Caribbean, Eastern Mediterranean, and New England. Every new destination she has gathered fresh flavors and new recipes to add to her ever-evolving menus. A true mermaid, when not in the galley or on watch you can find her leading the snorkel trip in one of her many colorful tails!
Julianna’s passion for adventure began when she moved to San Francisco to pursue her career in ballet and fell in love with the Bay Area and all it had to offer. After retiring from her career as a ballet dancer, it was time to eat and drink some of the world’s best food and wine! She enthusiastically entered the world of hospitality, gaining experience in all areas of service, from craft bartending in posh lounges and Michelin dining rooms to obtaining a sommelier certification and entering restaurant management and wedding coordinating. Expanding on her ability to deliver a memorable guest experience, she decided to pursue the study of massage therapy – where she has undoubtedly found her life’s work, helping clients escape, unwind, and relax. This unique combination of skills has led Julianna to find her newest adventure aboard Relentless, allowing her to pursue her mission of creating a first-class relaxation experience at sea.
The crew aboard Relentless is excited to welcome guests aboard for another exciting season in the clear blue waters of the Virgin Islands! From visiting the famous beaches and beach bars to exploring the secret spots that only locals know about, the team is here to cater to guests’ every need providing them with a relaxing vacation, and a lifetime of memories.
- Potato Gnocchi Bowl // sautéed spinach, bacon, two poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce
- Brioche french toast // served with fruit and bacon
- Fruit & Yogurt// fresh mixed fruit, yogurt and house-made granola
- Breakfast burritos // served with Pico de Gallo, guacamole, and home fries
- Herbed scrambled eggs // with goat cheese and bacon served with freshly baked muffins
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict // served over a warm biscuit and home fries
- Baked eggs with prosciutto and tomato // served with toast and fruit
- Lamb Meatballs // sautéed onions, peppers, and feta cheese served with tzatziki sauce wrapped in naan bread
- Poke Bowl // seasoned fresh tuna served over sushi rice topped with avocado, red pepper, scallions, and seaweed flakes
- Turkish Eggs // Garlic yogurt topped with two poached eggs and dill drizzled with warm Aleppo butter served with homemade crusty bread and a side salad
- Shrimp and orzo salad // with dill and feta served over a bed of greens
- Pork Burger // with grilled peach, bacon, blue cheese and served with seasoned steak fries
- Salmon tower // smoked salmon, arugula, fresh mango, avocado topped with balsamic caviar
- Warm lentil and smoked pork belly salad
- Salmon cucumber Rounds // whipped dill cream cheese
- Prosciutto wrapped melon
- Caprese Bites // cherry tomatoes with pearl mozzarella, basil oil
- Nosh Board // mixed cheeses, cured meats, olives, seasonal fruit
- Chorizo stuff dates wrapped in bacon
- Apricots filled with goat cheese drizzled with lavender honey
- Beef Crostini with Caramelized Onions and Horseradish Aioli
- Roasted grape tartine with goat cheese and walnuts
- Burrata salad // with stone fruit and blueberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Goat cheese stuffed crab cakes // served with lemon caper aioli
- Seared sea scallops // served on crispy wontons, arugula and topped with house-made kimchi
- Lobster Corn Croquettes // fresh local lobster, roasted corn served with tarragon lemon aioli
- Caprese salad // fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, basil with a balsamic glaze
- Grilled shrimp with romesco sauce
- White bean and escarole soup topped with freshly grated parmesan
- Olive oil Poached Halibut // served over wilted spinach and cauliflower puree
- Wild Mushroom Raviolis // handmade ravioli filled with mixed wild mushrooms, ricotta cheese served in a parmesan cream sauce
- Roasted Chicken provencal // served with braised potatoes and sumac zucchini
- Honey-dijon pork tenderloin // served with caramelized onion, apple risotto, and asparagus
- Surf and Turf // Grilled scallops and Sirloin served with mushroom sauce, green beans, and crisp fingerling potatoes
- Crispy skin salmon // served with herbed couscous and zucchini
- Duck breast // with cherry sauce, broccoli, and mashed potatoes
- Fig budino
- Strawberry shortcake with fresh-made biscuits and whipped cream
- Plum and honey pie served with vanilla ice cream
- Lemon tart with fresh whipped cream
- Peach and ginger cobbler
- Chocolate Lava cake
- Assorted handmade cannolis