Relentless - Catamaran
Luxury on the water
60 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Yoga and massages offered onboard!
Popular! Viewed 162 times in the last 30 days
From $48,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
RELENTLESS is a 60 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
RELENTLESS has a galley-up, owner’s edition, and has 1 master king suite with a large walk-in shower plus 3 spacious queen cabins, all ensuite with stall showers. TVs in all staterooms and Yamaha Bluetooth with JL speakers in all areas. Backlit bar in the salon with 55” pop-up TV. Aft deck lounge and alfresco dining. Fly-bridge with 360° views and sun pads. A 32 bottle wine fridge onboard for extra luxury. Relentless is fully air-conditioned throughout. In addition to an experienced crew, a 3rd crew member will offer yoga and massages aboard the Epic catamaran RELENTLESS.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000||$51,000||$52,000||$53,000||$54,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000||$51,000||$52,000||$53,000||$54,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $60,000
New Year week: $65,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Born and raised in New York City, Chef Risa is no stranger to the adventures of international cuisine. Traveling to over 45 countries over the past ten years, Risa is passionate about fresh, local ingredients and creating unique dishes that combine classic fare with innovative flavors. With over fifteen years in the hospitality industry and almost a decade of yacht chef experience in locations ranging from the Mediterranean to South East Asia to the Caribbean – she is excited to join the Relentless team and reunite with the beautiful blue waters of the Virgin Islands.
Rita was born and raised in Hungary, but her passion for travel got her traveling around the world and led her to exotic places such as Thailand, Bali, Hawaii, and the Virgin Islands. Her life goal of helping people made her quit her office job and instead, she became a full-time massage therapist for the Ritz-Carlton on the beautiful island of St Thomas, USVI. Combining her passions, traveling and massaging, it was just a matter of time for her to become a therapist on a boat. In June 2017 she began her yachting career as a Stew/ Deckhand/ and a Massage therapist. Since nothing makes Rita happier than to see relaxed and happy guests on board, please don’t ever hesitate to request a Swedish massage for relaxation, a deep tissue massage for muscle pain & tension, or perhaps a stress-releasing workout together after your delicious dinner!
The Captain, Risa & Rita are thrilled to be aboard the beautiful Relentless. They look forward to welcoming guests to the island paradise they have come to call home and showing guests the time of their lives.
- All accompanied by fresh fruit and yogurt
- Shakshuka – baked eggs, tomato sauce, herbs, feta cheese, fresh bread
- Caribbean French Toast – local rum cream, toasted coconut
- Eggs Royale – poached eggs, smoked salmon, avocado, English muffin, hollandaise
- Breakfast Pie – crispy phyllo dough, breakfast sausage, scrambled egg, gruyere
- Huevos Rancheros – homemade tortillas, black bean puree, chorizo, fried egg, salsa verde
- Veggie Frittatas – seasonal vegetables, feta cheese
- Bagel Buffet – assorted bagels, smoked salmon, selection of cream cheese, fresh vegetables
- Grilled Romaine Caesar salad – grilled Mahi, garlic almonds, pomegranate, parmesan, avocado caesar dressing
- Seafood Stack Salad – Kani, crawfish salad, papadum, kiwi, mango
- Lobster Quesadillas – Caribbean lobster, jack & cheddar cheeses, pico de gallo, guacamole
- Poke Bowl – ahi tuna, seaweed salad, seasonal veggies, spicy mayo
- Crab Cake Banh Mi – lump crab meat, fresh herbs, seasonal veggies, chili sauce
- Cuban sandwich – slow-cooked pork shoulder, ham, Swiss cheese, pickle
- Thai Meatball Salad – pork & beef, red curry noodles, apple, pear, fresh herbs
- Beef Negimaki – scallions, sweet soy glaze
- Jumbo Lump Crab Gazpacho – microgreens, herbed creme fraiche, crostini
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls – sweet chili dipping sauce
- Tuna Tartar Tacos – Ahi tuna, wonton shells, teriyaki, cilantro
- Crispy Feta – phyllo dough, sesame seeds, local honey
- Jamaican Style Fish Fritters – local bacalao, curry ketchup
- Seared Scallops – curried beurre blanc, beet chips
- Filet Mignon – roasted veggies, chimichurri sauce, mashed potato
- Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass – vegetable puree, shiitake mushrooms, crispy rice noodles
- Seared Scallops – mushroom farro risotto, smoked cauliflower puree
- Lobster Gnocchi – homemade gnocchi, truffle cream sauce
- Seared Tuna – “ramen” wild rice, bok choy, ponzu sauce
- Curried Pumpkin Ravioli – homemade ravioli, bacon, broccolini, brown butter
- Jerk Shrimp Platter – homemade jerk sauce, mango chutney, cucumber salad, black beans, rice
- Almond Semi Fredo – chocolate dipped biscotti, Amarula, strawberry
- Key Lime Pie – amaretto whipped cream
- Bananas Foster – homemade vanilla ice cream, pecan praline
- Pistachio Panna Cotta – raspberry sauce, crushed pistachios
- Gooey Butter Cake – chocolate sauce, fresh berries
- Salted Caramel Macadamia Pie – bourbon whipped cream
- Tiramisu – chocolate shavings
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- TV and Stereo system in saloon
- Outdoor speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- i/Device hookup
- Ice maker
- Sun awning
- Yoga and Massages offered
- 15ft Tender w/90 hp outboard
- 2 x 1 pax Kayaks
- Adult and children waterskis
- Wakeboard, Tube & Kneeboard
- Scurfer board & sub wing
- Crusader (6 person SUP)
- 4 person floating dock with chairs
- Fishing gear
- 2 Sea Bobs
- Snorkel gear
- Various floats
- U/W camera & video
- Massages & Yoga offered
- Model: Sunreef Catamaran
- Year: 2020
- LOA: 60’
- Beam: 35.5′
- Draft: 5.75’
- Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
The first word that comes to mind is amazing!!! The Catamaran, the location, the experience, the food and most importantly the crew!! From the moment we came aboard Relentless, the crew made all of us feel not only welcomed but like family. We celebrated the newlywed ad new friends and made lifelong memories. We will definitely return for another magical experience!
All the best, thank you for everything!
It was an amazing experience. Can't say enough about the crew! The boat is spectacular, but the crew is what made the experience uniquely wonderful.
Never a dull moment with you guys- we loved every second. Thanks you for the adventures, laughter and memories! I'm sure we will all be thinking about this trip during the Boston Winter! We hope 2021 is filled with movies/films from our favorite adventures.
Rarely does reality surpass imagination, but this this week- every single thing went way beyond what we could have dreamed. You guys made this vacation so fun, relaxing , luxurious and amazing. Captain I felt totally at home and safe with with your calm manner. Chef, if I had a chef, it would be you. Stewardess, your effervescent energy was infectious. I cannot thank you all enough for the best trip ever. See you next year.
Thank you for making our family vacation an absolute Amazing experience! Couldn’t have dreamed up a better way to celebrate mom’s and brother’s birthday, complete with amazing sunsets and even a rainbow. Beautifully presented gourmet meals and daily mimosas were the icing to the cake. Thank you for showing our family new places.
So many wonderful memories…
Jeff learning to do the yoga
The food, the food, the food…
Drink of the day
Falling out of the dinghy
And the music!!!
Thank you so much for creating such an amazing experience for everyone! The love and passion for what you are doing is felt and displayed in everything! The sights and the laughter we shared will never be forgotten! Thanks again for sharing your home with us! The attention to detail in every part of everyday made the most memorable trip for the 6 of us. The foods, the music, the drink of the day really were quite remarkable. The crew are top notch in all that they do!
Our week on Relentless was truly the experience of a lifetime! Every moment of the day we were surrounded with beauty, great company, and outstanding service. Thank you to our crew for your priceless contributions and for an absolutely perfect vacation. Thank you Captain for your calm, confident leadership sailing us to countless beautiful spots. Thank you to the strew for your kind, sweet demeanor, memorable sea air massage, and lets not forget the best margaritas. Many thanks to the chef for the countless hours spent in the kitchen preparring the 21 best meals I have had in my entire life!! And thanks to the three of your for your endless knowledge of the islands, easy conversation, and for being beautiful human beings. We were blessed to spend this week with you. There are really no words to accurately describe our Relentless experience. This was my first trip to these islands, but surely will no be our last!
We had a truly wonderful week of fun, adventure, food, family and friends on Felicia. Our family of six loved our time cruising on and sailing on this yacht - she is a very comfortable, spacious stable cat/boat. The crew were incredibly welcoming, willing and available to provide us with any activity, food, or drink that we might be interested in. From snorkeling, wakeboarding and water skiing, paddle boarding and tubing, there was always a fun adventure to be had once we were on the mooring. The captain was always ready to take us in for a good walk/hike or on land workout as well. Or visit to a local beach bar! The chef created a wonderful variety of beautiful meals (and snacks) for our always very hungry crew. The morning tea and coffee was immediate and plentiful and the presentation for each meal was beautiful. In addition, we enjoyed a great dinner on shore for New Years Eve but came back for a better party on the boat, complete with fun decorations, hats, food and drinks. Additionally, the crew created an amazing game night that was a really fun hybrid of charades. We miss the boat, and her crew. We would certainly love to go back!
I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much we enjoyed our cruise. The boat was (well-maintained), the weather held out and the crew was exceptional! I would highly recommend this crew. The boat was always clean and orderly. The meals were outstanding and all of our needs were anticipated before we even thought to ask. They are by far the best crew I have ever experienced. I know alot about food and hospitality - I own and manage hundreds of restaurant throughout the East Coast. Cooking on a boat with limited equipment is very challenging. I want to especially thank the chef for taking into consideration our dietary restrictions. She even found time to bake fresh bread and deserts each day. Her creativity and attention to detail was was present at each meal. We loved her food so much she is sharing her recipes with us. The captain addressed all of my boating questions, got us to all of our destinations safely and especially helpful getting me reacquainted with Scuba diving. The crew some how knew what we wanted before we thought to ask. Their smiles and willingness to please was genuine-- all of our guests had a great time! I look forward to booking a trip next year -- I am open to any comparable vessel but you can be certain I will ask for the same amazing crew. Thank for under promising and over delivering
Thank you so much for a lovely trip sailing the BVI. The chef’s cooking and food presentation was the best we’ve had so far. Captain was always making us feel safe and comfortable wherever we decided to go. The crew were a joy to travel with and extremely service oriented. They exceed all of our expectations.