United States Virgin Islands
80 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Hot tub on sky-lounge
RELENTLESS II is a 80 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
RELENTLESS II Will be available in the Virgin Islands. The beautiful yacht has 1 master king suite with a large walk-in shower plus 3 spacious queen cabins, all ensuite with stall showers. TVs in all staterooms and Bluetooth with surround speakers in all areas. Backlit bar in the salon with pop-up TV. Aft deck lounge and alfresco dining. Fly-bridge with 360° views and sun pads. A large wine fridge onboard for extra luxury. Relentless is fully air-conditioned throughout. On the sky lounge, you can relax in the fresh air in the hot tub aboard the Epic catamaran RELENTLESS II. She has all the must-have features.
On request, we offer a FLY & SAIL package including JET RELENTLESS in the charter fee. Please inquire about rates.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Luke Furnas, a St Thomas native, has been exploring the Caribbean waters since he was born. His earliest memories are aboard his family’s boat angling, diving, and sailing throughout the beaches and bays of the Virgin Islands. With a local’s knowledge, he can find the secret coves, quiet beaches, and amazing reefs that will make your experience aboard unique and unforgettable. As a certified PADI Dive Instructor Luke is just as familiar with what lies underneath the water and is always ready to share that with guests!
Chef Katie is a small-town girl with big world experience and is excited to bring her knowledge of food and fine dining to your vacation! With a background in catering, resort event planning, cafes, and organic eateries. Katie has always had a passion for cooking and entertaining. Her career brought her to the sunny island of St Thomas, where she fell in love with the simple, sweet way of island life. Soon after, the opportunity to cook on the water presented itself and she dove into the world of yachting. As a luxury yacht chef and chief stewardess with 6+ years of experience operating luxury yacht charters throughout the Caribbean, she will amaze you with her incredible food and warm hospitality!
Chief Stewardess and Massage Therapist Rita Fogta were born and raised in Hungary, but her passion for travel led her to voyage around the world, including exotic locations such as Thailand, Bali, Hawaii, and the Virgin Islands. Her life goal of helping people, made her trade in her office job to become a full-time massage therapist, working with clients at internationally renowned hotels and spas. Combining her passions for travel and massage, it was just a matter of time before the yachting industry became her calling. Nothing makes Rita happier than seeing relaxed and happy guests on board, and she’s always ready to provide the extra touches that make a vacation special. As an accomplished mixologist, Rita spends her downtime crafting new cocktail recipes. Her elixirs are as enchanting as she is.
FIRST MATE/ENGINEER HEATHER
1st Mate Heather has been exploring the Virgin Islands by sea for over 20 years. Her passion for surfing first brought her to the BVI at the age of 12. She settled on the Island of St. Thomas where she attended the University of the Virgin Islands. While in college, Heather worked at one of the top restaurants on the island. There she mastered her skills in mixology, fine wine, and five-star service. The Virgin Islands have been home ever since. Heather is passionate about the island’s history and culture. Heather started in the maritime industry 7 years ago, she has now earned a 100ton USCG Captain’s License. Heather loves using all the skills that she has acquired in different roles on yachts over the years to provide the ultimate guest experience. Whether it be a hike and history tour, the best snorkel spots, surf lessons, fishing, or maybe just a really good cocktail, Heather is there to make your vacation dreams come true.
- Brioche ginger French toast with passionfruit compote and crispy bacon
- Fresh southern biscuits and sausage gravy vegetarian, vegan, and GF versions upon request
- Crispy Brussels sprout & sharp cheddar quiche with maple sausage links and berry chia cups
- Overnight oats & chia bowls with fresh coconut, tropical fruit blueberries, blackberries, and crushed macadamia nuts
- Huevos rancheros served with roasted tomatillo salsa, fresh pico de Gallo, feta, & spicy black beans
- Prosciutto, gruyere, & egg puff pastry knots served with spiced coffee cake & fresh fruit
- Maryland Crab Cake Benedicts with citrus hollandaise and arugula greens
- Mandarin orange shrimp salad; shaved carrots, arugula & microgreens, gingery parsnip & carrot puree, orange wedges, topped with glazed shrimp
- Colorful bell pepper and garbanzo salad with fresh burrata, poached eggs, crispy pancetta, and oregano vinaigrette
- Leafy kale salad with Parmesan & balsamic vinaigrette, crispy Italian croutons, and spicy grilled flank steak with avocado pepper crema
- Bibimbap bowls; sweet & spicy beef & mushrooms with pickled watermelon radish, bright purple cabbage, yellow peppers, and kimchi aioli over sticky rice
- Crispy mahi-mahi tacos with roasted chickpeas, quick pickled purple cabbage slaw, shredded carrots, and avocado crema
- Charcuterie and cheese boards with house-made pickles and dips
- Grapefruit & lime Caribbean ceviche with bright sweet peppers & green apple in a coconut milk base
- Savory stuffed Bella mushrooms served with lemon & artichoke dip
- Fresh Focaccia flatbreads with prosciutto, mozzarella, & arugula
- Cheesy garlic knots fresh from the oven with herbed olive oil
- Southern deviled eggs with chives, paprika, and pickled watermelon radish
- Bright pickled shrimp tostadas with avocado, tomatoes, & pickled onion
- Jerk Spiced Mahi filets with tropical mango curry, coconut rice, and fresh mango salsa
- Lemony pork piccata, a buttery white wine & caper sauce over angel hair pasta, and summer squashes
- Grilled steaks with crispy potato stacks, lemon & parmesan asparagus, and a side of zesty chimichurri
- Southern shrimp and grits with roasted butternut squash, charred red pepper & tomato salsa, zucchini ribbons, and spicy sprouts
- Pistachio crusted lamb over mushroom quinoa and crispy broccolini with pistachio, mint, & lemon pesto
- Lemon & white wine Caribbean lobster tails served with pea & mushroom risotto or leek & butter gnocchi with gremolata
- Ratatouille, slow-cooked tomato & red wine sauce, beautiful summer vegetables, served with sausages or protein of choice
- Fresh ginger molasses cake with strawberry compote, candied ginger, and vanilla cream
- Salted dark chocolate & coconut tart with pomegranate & dragonfruit
- Tropical pineapple rum cake with a butter rum glaze and toasted coconut
- Coconut and vanilla bean rice pudding cake with fresh raspberry jam
- Rich Nutella cupcakes with toasted meringue frosting and crusted hazelnut
- Tangy lemon curd and strawberry parfaits with coconut cookie, walnuts, and candied blackberries