British Virgin Islands
74 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 King & 1 twin cabin (can be converted to a king)
10% OFF regular rates for January and February 2024 charters.
The modern power catamaran SEAGLASS is a magnificent, luxurious cruising yacht.
SEAGLASS offers the comfort, privacy, amenities, and space one would typically only find on much larger motor yachts. The large saloon offers seating for 8, separate inside formal dining for 8, large galley, a bar with 4 stools and large TV.
Forward on the main deck is the glamorous full-beam master stateroom with walk around King bed, 180° views, spacious en-suite bathroom, sofa, vanity and ample storage. The lower decks offer two large King VIP en-suite staterooms, port and starboard forward. The fourth guest en suite stateroom, port aft; is a twin cabin that can be converted into a king bed.
The aft deck offers a large dining table for enjoying meals and a lounging area to sit while looking out at the wonderful views. A Hi/Lo swim platform, suspended between the hulls, ensures that everyone can access the water with ease. The flybridge is an entertainer’s delight, with large comfortable dining/lounging for up to 10, a well-equipped bar with seating for 5, and a separate BBQ area with sun loungers. The foredeck offers two large sun pads and bow seats.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN PAUL & CHEF/MATE APRIL
Paul grew up on the coast of Cornwall in the UK where he learned to sail dinghies when he was only 12 years old. He achieved his Commercial Yacht-Master and Cruise Instructor in Gibraltar, which opened the door to this amazing lifestyle. He has sailed extensively in the UK, the Atlantic & the Mediterranean. In more recent years, has been fulfilling his dream of operating luxury Catamarans in the Caribbean & Bahamas. Paul got hooked on diving in 1995 and became a Dive Instructor in 2012. He enjoys underwater photography and would love to dive beneath the ice in the Antarctic.
Growing up around the Rocky Mountains in Canada, as a youth April wanted to explore the world, and soon traveled from coastline to coastline. She lived in New Zealand for 7 years where she fell in love with the adventure of sailing. It began with her employment as a stewardess on a 72ft Swath Ocean Catamaran in 2007 and quickly grew from there. Obtaining her Commercial Yacht-Master and becoming a qualified diver opened up a love, respect, and appreciation for life on the water. Combined with a passion for nutritional creativity, April uses innovative techniques to bring you fresh, healthy dishes and sail you into a culinary paradise.
George Filip is a Romanian who speaks fluent English and is fluent at all watersports which makes him a great first mate. Equally adept at assisting above and below deck. He helps the Captain and guests on deck and acts as chief steward below – George is especially popular at Happy Hour where he shows off his expertise as a mixologist.
Paul, April, and George feel privileged to be your hosts and thoroughly looking forward to giving you a vacation of a lifetime.
- Breakfast is served with a selection of fresh bread, spreads, fruits, yogurts, cereals, tea, coffee & fruit juices every morning.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Benedict w/ Homemade Hollandaise
- Huevos Rancheros Tostadas w/ Mini Chorizo & Fresh Guacamole
- Greek Yoghurt Breakfast w/ Fruit, Toasted Almonds & Honey
- Bark Classic Crepes Suzette w/ Grand Marnier & Orange Zest
- Belgian Waffles w/ Bacon, Maple Syrup & Bananas
- Creamy Eggs Florentine w/ Sautéed Dijon Spinach, Crumpets & Bacon
- Tuna & Avocado Sushi w/ Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- StackThai Chili Chicken Satay w/ Spinach & Mandarin Salad
- Salmon Sliders w/ Yoghurt, Cucumber & Dill Dressing
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna Nicoise w/ Soft Boiled Eggs & Baked French Loaf
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pies w/ Garden Greens & Balsamic Glaze
- Asian Citrus Prawns w/ Creamy Red Cabbage Coleslaw
- Seared Scallops on an Edamame Foam
- Grilled Watermelon & Feta Salad w/ a Balsamic Reduction
- Caramelized Brie & Onion Tart w/ Mesclun Greens
- Slow Roasted Tomato Panna Cotta w/ Tapenade Twists
- Prosciutto Asparagus Puff Pastry w/ Garlic Butter
- Chili Lime Shrimp Cups w/ Avocado Salsa
- Pork Tenderloin w/ Orange Brandy Jus w/ Kumara Puree & Broccoli Rabe
- Filet Mignon & Prawn Vermicelli Sarong w/ Red Wine Reduction & Garlic Potatoes
- Edamame Risotto w/ Wild Mushrooms and Mesclun Salad
- Thai Mahi-Mahi Curry w/ Coconut Rice
- Lobster Linguine w/ a White Wine Rose Sauce
- Haddock, Poached Eggs & Crushed Potatoes w/ a Mustard Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Frangelico Chocolate Ganache w/ Berries & Homemade Ferrero Roches
- Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta w/ Berry Coulis & Maple Toffee Crisp
- Mini Blueberry Pies w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie w/ Cream & Lime Zest
- Pina Colada Cake & Cocktail w/ Rum Floater
- Bananas Foster w/ a Creamy Baby Guinness