SeaGlass - Power Catamaran
A Super-Yacht Experience
74 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 King & 1 twin cabin (can be converted to a king)
From $78,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
The modern power catamaran SEAGLASS is a magnificent, luxurious cruising yacht.
SEAGLASS offers the comfort, privacy, amenities, and space one would typically only find on much larger motor yachts. The large saloon offers seating for 8, separate inside formal dining for 8, gourmet galley with island, and bar with 4 stools. Forward on the main deck is the glamorous full-beam master stateroom with walk around King bed, 180° views, spacious en-suite bathroom, sofa, vanity, and ample storage. The lower decks offer two large King VIP en-suite staterooms, port, and starboard forward. The fourth guest en suite stateroom, port aft; can be configured to accommodate couples or 3 children.
The Flybridge is an entertainer’s delight, with large comfortable dining/lounging for up to 10, a well-equipped bar with seating for 5, and a separate BBQ area. The aft deck Hi/Lo swim platform, suspended between the hulls, ensures that everyone can access the water with ease. The foredeck offers two large sun pads and bow seats.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $57,000+ Expenses
New Year week: $60,000+ Expenses
*This yacht offers Bahamas charters base rate of 55,000/7 nights + all running costs (30% APA) + 4% Bahama tax.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All meals, snacks, beverages, air-conditioning, water-sport activities, mooring fees, park permits, and fuel for the yacht, generators, and tender.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bahama Tax + *All running costs (APA 30%)
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PAUL & CHEF/MATE APRIL
Paul grew up on the coast of Cornwall in the UK where he learned to sail dinghies when he was only 12 years old. He achieved his Commercial Yacht-Master and Cruise Instructor in Gibraltar, which opened the door to this amazing lifestyle. He has sailed extensively in the UK, the Atlantic & the Mediterranean. In more recent years, has been fulfilling his dream of operating luxury Catamarans in the Caribbean & Bahamas. Paul got hooked on diving in 1995 and became a Dive Instructor in 2012. He enjoys underwater photography and would love to dive beneath the ice in the Antarctic.
Growing up around the Rocky Mountains in Canada, as a youth April wanted to explore the world, and soon traveled from coastline to coastline. She lived in New Zealand for 7 years where she fell in love with the adventure of sailing. It began with her employment as a stewardess on a 72ft Swath Ocean Catamaran in 2007 and quickly grew from there. Obtaining her Commercial Yacht-Master and becoming a qualified diver opened up a love, respect, and appreciation for life on the water. Combined with a passion for nutritional creativity, April uses innovative techniques to bring you fresh, healthy dishes and sail you into a culinary paradise.
George Filip is a Romanian who speaks fluent English and is fluent at all watersports which makes him a great first mate. Equally adept at assisting above and below deck. He helps the Captain and guests on deck and acts as chief steward below – George is especially popular at Happy Hour where he shows off his expertise as a mixologist.
Paul, April, and George feel privileged to be your hosts and thoroughly looking forward to giving you a vacation of a lifetime.
- Breakfast is served with a selection of fresh bread, spreads, fruits, yogurts, cereals, tea, coffee & fruit juices every morning.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Benedict w/ Homemade Hollandaise
- Huevos Rancheros Tostadas w/ Mini Chorizo & Fresh Guacamole
- Greek Yoghurt Breakfast w/ Fruit, Toasted Almonds & Honey
- Bark Classic Crepes Suzette w/ Grand Marnier & Orange Zest
- Belgian Waffles w/ Bacon, Maple Syrup & Bananas
- Creamy Eggs Florentine w/ Sautéed Dijon Spinach, Crumpets & Bacon
- Tuna & Avocado Sushi w/ Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- StackThai Chili Chicken Satay w/ Spinach & Mandarin Salad
- Salmon Sliders w/ Yoghurt, Cucumber & Dill Dressing
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna Nicoise w/ Soft Boiled Eggs & Baked French Loaf
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pies w/ Garden Greens & Balsamic Glaze
- Asian Citrus Prawns w/ Creamy Red Cabbage Coleslaw
- Seared Scallops on an Edamame Foam
- Grilled Watermelon & Feta Salad w/ a Balsamic Reduction
- Caramelized Brie & Onion Tart w/ Mesclun Greens
- Slow Roasted Tomato Panna Cotta w/ Tapenade Twists
- Prosciutto Asparagus Puff Pastry w/ Garlic Butter
- Chili Lime Shrimp Cups w/ Avocado Salsa
- Pork Tenderloin w/ Orange Brandy Jus w/ Kumara Puree & Broccoli Rabe
- Filet Mignon & Prawn Vermicelli Sarong w/ Red Wine Reduction & Garlic Potatoes
- Edamame Risotto w/ Wild Mushrooms and Mesclun Salad
- Thai Mahi-Mahi Curry w/ Coconut Rice
- Lobster Linguine w/ a White Wine Rose Sauce
- Haddock, Poached Eggs & Crushed Potatoes w/ a Mustard Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Frangelico Chocolate Ganache w/ Berries & Homemade Ferrero Roches
- Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta w/ Berry Coulis & Maple Toffee Crisp
- Mini Blueberry Pies w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie w/ Cream & Lime Zest
- Pina Colada Cake & Cocktail w/ Rum Floater
- Bananas Foster w/ a Creamy Baby Guinness
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- HD flat-screen Sat-TV
- Full surround sound system
- i/Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- Day head on the flybridge
- 15′ AB tender w/ 70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults, Kneeboard, wakeboard & tube
- 2 Double Jet ski’s (only Bahamas)
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Floating island
- Scuba diving offered onboard
- Model:Horizon PC74
- Year: 2018
- LOA: 74′
- Beam: 28,4′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: 2 x 1150hp
- Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
What a way to ring in the new year! Our family is leaving with memories we will have for the rest of our lives. Your spirit, passion for your work and committment to quality service made this one of the best, if not the best vacation of our lives. Non-stop adventures, divine cuisine, stunning settings - It was from start to finish a magnificent experience. All the best - The Family
We could not have imagined a better vacation. 5 stars ++++ yelp! Everyone is leaving fat & happy. Muchos gracias times a million. What an amazing week we had! We knew we'd love our trip, but had no idea we'd make such wonderful friends! You are an outstanding chef. You pour your heart and soul and love into your cooking and hospitality. Captain you're an excellent captain and wonderful host too. You two are a great team! We had so much fun sailing and running around the islands with you! Your local knowledge made the trip even more interesting.
We cannot begin to thank you enough for an amazing 10 days. We are certainly not ready to return to reality, but knowing my husband he will be booking our next trip before we land in our home city. It was wonderful to enjoy the boat and time with the wonderful crew we had such a great trip!
I would go back on Sea Glass and sail with this crew again in a heartbeat, and I plan to do it. I looked at many bigger yachts around us and I thought, Ha! I have it all right here. I wouldn't consider any other choice. We had it all on Sea Glass.
The boat is wonderful. I am very meticulous about where I stay. The cabins were comfortable, had plenty of closet space, and everything was clean clean clean!
Our week with you was amazing. This was one of my bucket list, and the first big trip (many more to come) for us. The beauty, the soft winds, the amazing dinners and lunches, and (gasp) breakfasts you served were great! Now for 2 months of dieting. We hoped to have good diving, and you arranged a special and more expensive outfit, that was just great! We loved our diving, so beautiful. Your kindness, warmth and good humour were just incredible. Thank you so much for a fabulous week!”
Our experience aboard SeaGlass was the most special and memorable we ever could have asked for! We have traveled all over the world and have been on yachts before, so it takes a lot to really impress us. But a week later we still cannot stop talking about how amazing our experience on SeaGlass was!! The boat was so beautiful and well-maintained and really felt so spacious and luxurious. It is an amazing design! But more importantly the crew really went above and beyond to make it the more special trip. From the moment we were on board to the moment we left, they were really perfect. It was obvious that a lot of thought and care went into their planning so that we were able to really capitalize on our time. The itinerary they designed was the perfect amount of activity and relaxation. We came home feeling as if we had been on a month-long trip! Each day was better than the next, and so was each meal. Between the captain taking us on an amazing snorkel tour to each meal that the chef so thoughtfully prepared, we cannot rave enough about our experience. What a dynamic team you have!! They are extremely professional yet still are a load of fun to hang out with. It is clear they are not only amazing at what they do, but truly enjoy it. We will definitely be back for another charter and will be recommending SeaGlass to all of our friends.
IWhat an amazing week. We had the time of our lives. Trip far exceeded our expectations. Saw some amazing scenery - the islands are fantastic - the food was out of this world - This crew is the best!! The variety of foods completely left us amazed at your culinary skills. We had the best time and thoroughly enjoyed all the water activities - We look forward to the possibility of sailing with you in the future. Love you guys and happy sailing to you.
Being boaters and loving the water, we dreamed of a caribbean adventure in the British Virgin Islands to celebrate our beloved husband and fathers 70th Birthday. Our dreams came true on the sleek, elegant, relaxed catamaran. The Yacht, salon and staterooms far exceeded our expectations and were more like you would find on a boutique cruise ship, linens and amenities superior. the lustrous teakwood thorough out glowed with a honey hue, rich and warm, as were the crew. The perfect host and admirable and steadfast captain, keeping us in calm and silky azure waters and picturesque beaches and ports, no cruise ships in sight. The consummate hostess and chef, created epicurean delights from scratch with just the right fusion of sweet and savory, perfect medley of nutrition and flavor. The table was set elegantly each night with an array of colors and designs. We expected a great trip but they both went above and beyond even taking underwater pictures of the family with colorful sea life making our experience a Magical Trip of a Lifetime.
I'm fantasizing about that grilled mahi mahi salad you made for lunch last week and would like to know if we can have that again today. I WISH!!! We are all in a sad state, missing our fun times with you and the others and the very special SeaGlass adventure we had. I am uninspired in the kitchen and could kick myself that I didn't stand in your kitchen, watching your every move with pen in hand. I don't want to cook because it just isn't tasting good and I am longing for the creativity, freshness and flavor of each and every bite last week. If we somehow find you on a future charter, we will be delighted and I will beg (in advance) for daily cooking classes on top of all the other fun things. We hope to do the trip again with our children but, alas, all of you have spoiled us and we don't want to do that unless we know we can have all of you with us. We know how very fortunate we were to have such a lovely, patient and fun crew and wouldn't want it any other way. Wishing I knew what to cook for dinner tonight…
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Gear included
- Diving incl. per week for certified divers