British Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
SEAHOME is a Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran. This yacht is an upgraded version and is pure luxury.
Highlighted with dark floors and spectacular SEAHOME accommodates 10 guests in 5 queen en suite cabins. Lagoon has set the new standard in the yachting industry with the addition of the spacious flybridge. This area of extra space allows guests to enjoy 360° views while sailing or at anchor.
The crew share a love of travel and spending time on the water. Your energetic crew brings a high level of service, fine attention to detail, and a wealth of knowledge and personality to the SEAHOME family.
This EPIC yacht and crew will absolutely make your vacation unforgettable!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
I started my Sailing career very late in life, about 8 years ago, but it has really become my passion. I was working in Corporate Logistics in South Africa and was sent to Cape Town to look at a boat that was prepared for delivery to France. From the moment I stepped on board ( a new build 40ft Cat), I knew I was in love. I resigned the next morning, and by the end of that month started my sailing course. After 4 months I took over the sailing academy where I did my courses at and became the operations manager. I then did my Powerboat and Jet ski instructor courses. Another 5 months later I sent my CV for a position in Turkey on a 60ft Cat immediately got the position, and have never looked back. From there I sailed around Turkey and 70% of the Greek Islands, and then to the BVI to open a new base. In the BVI I chartered and sailed up and down the island chain between Trinidad and the BVI. I am very excited to join the team on Seahome for my next adventure and grow my new passion for diving.
James (left) is 33 years old and was born and raised in the Sussex countryside of the United Kingdom. He has been a Chef for over 17 years and has traveled and worked in many countries around the world, including high-end restaurants in the UK; private residences in Portugal, Spain, and London; ski chalets in the Alps; and of course on yachts all around the Caribbean, Mediterranean, United Kingdom, and even Dubai.
This broad range of experience has gained him a strong repertoire in many different types of cuisine and has received excellent feedback from happy guests from all over the world, some of which include A-list celebrities, royalty, and international athletes. Although he enjoys every style of cooking, his favorites include fine dining and desserts.
When James isn’t busy cooking up a storm, he enjoys partaking in an array of activities, some of his favorites being snowboarding, kitesurfing, skateboarding, keeping fit, and trying different foods from around the world, especially in Michelin Starred restaurants. Before recently joining Seahome, he spent the past 3.5 years working on superyachts as a Sole/Head Chef. During this time he also had the pleasure of meeting and working alongside Alexandra, which soon led to a happy and loving relationship between the pair, still going strong today. Together they make an unbeatable team, and never fail to deliver seamless and top-notch service to their guests.
FIRST MATE & STEWARDESS ALEXANDRA
First Mate and Stewardess Alexandra, 21, was born in the mountains of Idaho, USA. She was raised in an adventurous family, and starting from a young age, has spent the majority of her life traveling and living abroad. She has visited over 40 countries in her lifetime and even spent several years of her childhood living on a sailing catamaran in Spain with her 3 sisters and parents. This is where she originally fell in love with the sea, developed a passion for sailing, and learned to speak Spanish. At 18 years old, after working and studying on land for a while, she dropped everything and decided to join the yachting industry and keep traveling the world. On her very first yacht, she met James and fell in love with his cooking, and he of course, has been traveling and working by his side ever since.
Having spent the past 3 years working on superyachts she was finally ready to get back to her sailing roots and jumped at the opportunity of joining the Sea home family with James. Alexandra has a kind and easygoing personality, with a splash of charm and good humor, and always strives to deliver exceptional hospitality and strong connections with her guests. She has a fine eye for detail, and always ensures that those around her are well taken care of, with smiles on their faces and glasses never empty. She enjoys showing off her creativity in the form of decorative tablescapes, delicious cocktails, and thoughtful treats.
Alexandra has a passion for life and enjoys a variety of activities in her spare time, including professional photography, snowboarding, yoga & fitness, rock climbing, scuba diving, and any other water/adventure sports she can get her hands on. She also comes from a musical background, and if given the opportunity, she might even entertain you and your guests with her beautiful singing and guitar on a calm night under the stars.
- Fresh smoothies daily, juice with coffee/tea
- Homemade bread/bagels/croissants
- Yogurt and granola
- Choice of eggs
- American pancakes
- Sous vide egg and avocado on toast
- Fresh fruit platter
- Caramelized onion and rosemary tart, Chicken Caesar salad, Herb quinoa, and Mediterranean vegetables
- Pan-seared red mullet, Chopped salad, Pine nut, feta, rocket pasta with Tomato and peach salad
- Burgers, Hot dogs, Homemade fries with Rocket, and tomato salad
- Courgette fritters, Falafel, Apricot and almonds couscous, Tzatziki, Spinach, pickled raisin, broccoli salad, and Grilled aubergine and rocket
- Pizza lunch, Baked vegetables, Basil pesto, and pepper salad
- Taco lunch, Cajun mahi-mahi, Crispy fried chicken, Homemade tortilla, and Sides
- Charcuterie board, Cheeseboard, and Homemade focaccia
- Mahi ceviche, avocado and mango
- Tomato and watermelon gazpacho
- A trio of quail, Pea salad, Sweet corn, and Lemon and garlic popcorn
- Thai evening – Homemade spring rolls, prawn gyoza, and Thai chili salad
- Pan-seared scallops, Parsnip, Apple, and curried hazelnuts
- Chicken roti, mango chutney, and pea shoots
- A duo of lamb, mint, and pea purée. Tarragon gnocchi, black garlic, Asparagus with Lamb jou
- Sushi evening – Nigiri, Sushi rolls, Sashimi, and Wagyu beef
- Chilean sea bass, buttered cabbage, cauliflower with truffle sauce
- Homemade truffle tagliatelle
- Pad Thai Chicken, green Thai curry, and Sticky rice
- Confit duck leg, Champ potato, Red cabbage, mange tout and jou
- Pan-seared halibut, crushed baby potatoes, sautéed spinach, chard broccoli, and scallop veloute
- Mango and passion fruit cheesecake
- Strawberry passion
- Textures of chocolate and whisky
- Vanilla panna cotta and raspberries
- Rum poached pineapple, Bitter chocolate, and Coconut Sesame seed
- Banana bread, peanut butter foam, hazelnut ganache, and peanuts
- Lemon tart, Italian meringue, and rosemary ice cream