British Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
10% OFF charter rates for the months of NOV & DEC 2023.
SEAHOME is a Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran
Seahome hosts up to 10 guests in five well-appointed queen cabins, all with ensuites. The beds are all fitted with custom made memory foam mattresses and beautiful linens for the ultimate restful experience at sea.
The main salon has a modern feel with dark wooden floors and vast windows that bring in lots of natural light. A large sofa area with coffee table and TV offers you with an additional area to relax in.
Outside, the sweeping deck, shaded flybridge, and cushioned sunbeds allow guests ample choice and space to relax and absorb the breath-taking 360° views. The aft deck features an expansive dining table that provides ample space for enjoying your dining experiences as well as a large seating area, perfect for relaxing with a book.
When the winds are favorable, Seahome can be seen flying her striking spinnaker sail, with gennaker and jib sails providing picturesque sailing in alternate wind conditions.
The crew share a love of travel and spending time on the water. Your energetic crew brings a high level of service, fine attention to detail, and a wealth of knowledge and personality to the SEAHOME family.
This EPIC yacht and crew will absolutely make your vacation unforgettable!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Keith has a natural knack for service and people, developed over years of work, travel, and adventure. His adventurous spirit comes from an extremely nomadic family, mostly spread between Kenya, the U.K., the U.S.A., and of course, Australia, where he grew up. Fortunate enough to have been raised as a well-traveled youth, Keith grew into someone who can build rapport and friendships with people from many different walks of life and cultures. This is a trait invaluable when considering the multicultural and close-knit conditions of living and working aboard a yacht.
His career has seen him do it all from working on high-profile super yachts that sailed the Eastern Seaboard from Fort Lauderdale to Rhode Island, Nantucket, and Martha’s Vineyard; to inshore racing, boat building, and several long, offshore passages. After nearly six years in the industry, Keith has recognized that his heart and true passion is in sailing and the calm two hulls of a catamaran in the Virgin Islands. Having sailed around almost all of the windward and leeward isles, Panama, the Andalusian coast of Spain and Ibiza, Portugal, Morocco, Croatia, and the Greek Islands of the Saronic Gulf in the Mediterranean, Keith’s got a few stories to share. Keith’s favorite part about skippering on yachts is hunting for unique bays and the little hidden gems of the islands; from the best beach bars to reef full of life that can only be reached by boat and discovered with a mask and snorkel.
Keith is a certified divemaster (and, soon-to-be Instructor for the 23/24 season) and free diver who loves hunting for fresh spiny lobster to serve, butterflied and grilled in his signature style paired with one of his craft cocktails. A passionate waterman, sailor, adventurer, and enthusiastic lover of the natural world, Keith’s easygoing humor, and passion for the ocean will put you at ease. Whether it’s chauffeuring guests to dinner by tender or sailing deep downwind in the Sir Francis Drake channel, you are in safe and capable hands with Keith at the helm.
Ryan was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. He started working in hospitality at the age of 14. At 16 he picked up his first knife and transitioned into the kitchen. Ryan worked as a chef while training to be a paramedic, upon qualification, was an on-duty paramedic for 2 weeks, before he realized he missed working with food. Ryan entered and won a worldwide cooking competition called the Super Yacht scholarship which sent him to the top maritime academy in the world, and then to France for further culinary training. When not cooking Ryan is a ping pong champion and always travels with his paddles.
Ellen was born in England but grew up in the beautiful coastal town of Knysna, South Africa. As a young child, Ellen and her family often went on week-long camping adventures around South Africa and the neighboring countries. This thrill for adventure gave her a deep interest in traveling the world and all these fond memories of adventure have steered her towards entering the yachting industry. With a BA in Visual Communications, majoring in Graphic Design, Ellen loves to show her creative side with flower arrangements, table decorations, themed dinners, and much more. Ellen also completed an RYA Yachtmaster Coastal under sail and is very excited to be joining a sailing catamaran. Having previously taken on roles of a deck/stew, she enjoys spending time outdoors, getting involved with waterspouts, and exploring the Caribbean. She also enjoys the finer things in life such as creating a memorable experience through good service, food, and wine. Ellen is looking forward to creating an unforgettable experience for guests in the Virgin Islands.
- A choice selection of breakfast items served daily would include breads and pastries, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruits, charcuterie, a variety of cheese, house made granola and fresh squeezed juices
- A variety of cooked breakfasts will also be avaialble upon request such as crepes, french toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs any way, sausage, bacon and oatmeal
- The following menu can be served either as plated meals, family style, or buffett
- Housemade Chorizo, Russet Potatoes, Poblano Peppers, Vidalia, Onions, with Poached Eggs and Whole Grain Toast
- Salmon Frittata with Tomatoes, Broccolli, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Carrotts, Cremini Mushrooms, and Dill Ceme Fraiche
- Baked Creme Brulee French Toast with a Fresh Mixed Berry Compote
- Wood Roated mushroom Omelet with Shallots, Poached Garlic and Chevre
- Vanilla Mascarpone Stuffed Crepes, Macerated Berries, Fresh Whipped Cream
- Paoched Eggs Florentine on an English Muffin with Sauteed Spinach, Mushrooms, Onions, and Hollandaise Sauce
- Banna Nut Waffles with Hazelnut Spread and Fresh Whipped Cream
- Chorizo & Egg Tostados with Ranchero Sauce, Smashed Avocado, Pico De Gallo and Sour Cream
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, and Dill Cream Cheese served on a Croissant
- Maple Cure Bacon, Baby Romaine, Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes, and an Avocado Aioli on Grilled Sourdough Bread
- Mussels Sauteed in Casino Butter and Chef’s Salad
- Kansas City Style BBQ Ribs with Watermelon Mint Salad
- Spice Grilled Tuna Tostados with Mango-Avocado Slaw & Asian Glaze, served with Cilantro Lime Pilaf
- Pork Cheek Potato Gnocchi with Maple Glazed Root Vegetables and Natural Jus
- Mac n’Cheese Stuffed Grilled Cheese Wedges in Tomato Bisque Drizzled with Chive Creme Fraiche
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Salmon or Chicken
- Pan Roasted Chicken with White Wine, Artichoke Hearts, Cremini Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Garlic and Fresh Herbs
- Crispy Salami Cups Filled with Finely Diced Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Kalamata Olives, Feta, and Basil
- Marbled Avocado Tiles with Mango Ceviche
- Wood Grilled Korea Marinated Tri-Tip Skewers with Shishito Peppers and Sweetie Drops
- Roasted Sweet Red Pepper and Smoked Garlic Hummus with Crudites
- Artisinal Cheese Plate with French Olives, Chutney, and Dried Fruit
- Seared Ahi Tuna Sashimi with Soy Ginger Lime Sauce and Seaweed Salad
- Spinach and Artichoke Bruschetta served Warm on a Toasted Crostini
- Crown Roast of Lamb Filled with Harvest Vegetable Couscous
- Squid Ink and Truffle Fettuccini Lobster and Shrimp A La Creme
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Green Bean Almondine, Leaf Salad
- Duck Leg Confit with Vanilla Demi-Glace, Yam and Sweet Potato Au Gratin Gruyere, Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Traditional Beef Wellington
- Blackened Mahi and Roasted Red Pepper Rouille
- Grilled Hangar Steak with Black Fig Demi-Glace, Lemon Grass Infused Rice Pilaf, Broccoli Milanese
- Spinach and Artichoke Encrusted Salmon
- 72-Hour Sherry Braised Beef Short Ribs, Chive, and Chevre Whipped Potatoes and Spring Mix with a Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
- Frozen Amaretto and Vanilla Souffle
- Tarte Tatin with Pecan Creme Fraiche
- Peppermint Tartlets
- Lavender Creme Brulee served with a Shot of Limoncello
- Passion-Fruit Mousse with Bittersweet Chocolate, Poached Strawberries, and Candy Dust
- Spiced Rum Bread Pudding with Dried Cranberries, Creme Anglaise, and Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Classic Chocolate Fondant
Click image for full size slide show.