British Virgin Islands
64 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
SEGUNDO VIENTO is a 2021 model 64 ft Privilege and can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Aboard SEGUNDO VIENTO, the outstanding master stateroom and the 3 spacious premium cabins are fully air-conditioned and fitted with high-end furniture and bedding. All cabins have ensuite bathrooms and luxury toiletries are provided. Guests can enjoy their gourmet meals inside the European-designed salon or outside in the spacious cockpit. Interior video.
Relax and enjoy a smooth sail on the comfortable sun lounge on the flybridge with a sun awning. Privilege catamarans are well known for their outstanding sailing performance and are perfect for sailing charters in the Caribbean. Fun Video.
Get your second wind aboard SEGUNDO VIENTO! Photo/Video credits: Privilege Catamarans.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN LEE & CHEF CAMI
Lee – October through December, and April through June.
His interest in the Maritime Industry was installed in him from the earliest age possible, owing to his grandfather being Admiral Tom Hardiman of the Port Elizabeth Navy. While at a young age he took part in bay racing and lent a hand at the local yacht club. His passion for sailing grew and after school and much thought, Lee took to the oceans on a recreational professional side as opposed to the SA Navy. He joined a crew and raced across the Atlantic, where he took part in regattas in Antigua and St Maarten. In the USA he was able to establish himself as a valuable crew member aboard a classic Schooner that circumnavigated the globe, and after completing his maritime studies he was fortunate to take over as skipper and gained more experience in the engineering department. Lee is an active and enthusiastic person, he enjoys all water sports. The experiences he has gained through his travels along with a jovial personality create a pleasant atmosphere that is enough to make any guest aboard feel right at home, ready to relax and enjoy themselves.
Cami – January through March, and July through September.
She grew up in Italy near the coast where her weekends were mostly spent horseback riding, swimming in the Mediterranean Sea, sailing on lakes with her dad, and skiing in the mountains.
After graduating from university in England, she traveled to many countries around the world and worked in marine conservation, hospitality, diving, and sailing. Very quickly, she fell in love with the ocean which led her to pursue a life at sea in the yachting industry. She has been sailing around the British Virgin Islands for the past 5 years and her local knowledge allows her to tailor itineraries to her guests’ wishes and make sure to include all their favorite activities. She is a very energetic person and is always excited to share her love for the ocean as well as the islands with her guests. She is very active and will happily take guests on adventures – whether it be a sail, a dive, or a sunset hike, she’s up for it! She always looks forward to giving the guests the best most memorable experience onboard.
Bianca was born and raised in the Mediterranean on the Island of Palma de Mallorca, the Sea has always been my passion, and one of my main achievements was rowing in the Spanish National team and gaining my gold medal. After obtaining her title as Chef, she commenced traveling around the world learning new cultures and Gastronomy. She is grateful to have worked in some of the most exclusive hotels and restaurants around the world. Training under top chefs and gaining experience that is priceless in the gastronomy profession. Working onboard Yachts and boats have entwined two passions: the sea and gastronomy.
Her menus are a mixture of old and new cultures waiting to be savored. she looks forward to providing you with a tasty experience that will want you to return to Segundo Viento over and over again.
MATE & DIVE INSTRUCTOR SASHA
Professionally, I have accumulated 10 years of working experience in the dive industry in Malaysia, and Mexico and in private yacht charters in the British Virgin Islands.
I started off as an underwater videographer back in 2012 and by January 2015, I became a certified PADI Instructor.
Easily adaptable, I am comfortable working in remote places. Due to Covid 2019-2020, my first yachting experience as a crew member in the British Virgin Islands was put to a halt, as the Caribbean Islands were shut down.
Fast forward to two years, and I am back in the charter industry, hoping this ‘second chance’ will reward me with different learning experiences.
As a selfless, energetic, hard-working, and patient person, I aspire to sail around the world and share the tales of the seas. I enjoy providing friendly 5-star service to all my guests and I love nothing more than creating those sunset cocktails you so deserve…
BREAKFAST• Fresh fruit platter (v)• Selection of pastries, bread with butter, and homemade jams (v)• Yogurt with homemade granola and fruit (v)• Avocado toast with poached egg and crispy bacon.• Bagel with herb cream cheese, smoked salmon, arugula, and capers• Hot ham and cheese croissant with fresh lettuce and tomato slices• English breakfast: eggs, sausages, bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, and toast
- Watermelon salad with feta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, balsamic reduction, and lemon basil sorbet (v)
- Roasted cauliflower with yogurt dressing, pomegranate, seeds mix, and cress (v)
- Fish tacos with an aromatic herb salad, avocado aioli, and homemade pickles served with spicy coleslaw
- Citrus cod salad, confit cod with fresh lettuce with grapefruit and orange segments with a citrus dressing
- Ocean salad: shrimps, crab, clams, cucumber, avocado, and papaya with light lime mayo on a lettuce base, served with crackers
- Thai beef salad: arugula with peppers, carrot, mango, and beef strips marinated in a Thai dressing
- Smoked pastrami sandwich on focaccia bread with mustard, sundry tomato, goat cheese, pickled cucumber, and cress, served with a crispy potato straw
- Mezze platter: hummus, tzatziki, tabouleh with fresh crudites, crostinis, and marinated olives (v)
- Summer rolls: selection of paper rice rolls with veggies, tofu and shrimp served with soy and spicy sauce
- Spanish potato omelet with truffle mayo (v)
- Charcuterie board: selection of cheese, cured meats, marinated sardines with bread, grassiness, fig jam, and grapes
- Gyoza and steamed dumplings: pan-fried gyoza with chicken, apple, and ginger
- Steam wanton dumplings with pork and shiitake
- Empanadas with Mahi Mahi, spinach, and raisins
- Peruvian Ceviche served on a crispy toast with sweet potato cream, sweet corn, and crispy coriander
- Green pea risotto with a parmesan crisp and cress (v)
- Lobster wonton ravioli with a creamy American sauce
- Snapper with a herb crust with a veggie timbale served with a roasted red pepper sauce
- Seafood paella with saffron aioli
- Chicken curry in squash with bulgur
- Steak with dauphinoise potato, asparagus, and roasted tomato cherry served with a mustard sauce
- Lamb boneless rolled with sauteed spinach, pakchoi, snap peas and a creamy mashed potato served with a red wine sauce
DESSERT• Lemon tart with cream• Apple tart with vanilla cinnamon ice cream• Pineapple rum cake• Mango cheesecake• Matcha tiramisu• Orange chocolate tart• Fruit skewers with a chocolate mint sauce
Click image for full size slide show.