United States Virgin Islands
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for 3 couples
SOUTHERN CHARM is a new design by Robertson & Caine and is an easy platform for charters in the Caribbean.
SOUTHERN CHARM has 3 queen ensuite cabins are available for 6 guests to enjoy spacious living areas and a great sky lounge and foredeck cockpit with access through a watertight door in the main salon.
Southern Charm features 4 different social gathering areas which include the forward cockpit seating area, the fly-bridge, the aft cockpit, and the salon area. Guests will enjoy the ability to sit with friends, family, and guests in an area that accommodates 12 people at a time or a cozy 3-4 people for a more private setting. All ensuite cabins feature oversized queen beds with added comfort toppers with high-quality linen sheets.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
**Additional fee: $2,500 extra for charters in the BVI
CAPTAIN KEVIN & MATE/CHEF ELIZABETH
Kevin & Elizabeth grew up in the border town of Fort Smith, Arkansas and spent much of their youth on small fish/ski boats on Lake Tenkiller, Beaver Lake and Lake Ouachita learning how to ski and learning how to get your arms ripped off on an inner tube and returning the favor to family and friends.
Kevin and Elizabeth met at the ripe age of 2, yes 2 and celebrate the exact same birthday. In June of 2020 they celebrated 25 years of marriage and adventures. In 2019, the crossed the Atlantic with their 16 year old daughter on a Leopard 25′ sailing catamaran.
The couple attended ASA sailing courses in 2008 and set out on a path to make sailing a big part of their life. Kevin has been a licensed pilot since 1992 and earned his OUPV licenses in 2018.
- All breakfasts served with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, assorted juices and your choice of any number of cafe style coffees
- Coconut pancakes w/ mango & lime syrup
- Egg and Peppered Bacon Quiche,Garlic Cheese Grits
- Waffle Bar! Fruits, honey, syrup, chocolate chips, sprinkles, Nutella, peanut butter, Fried Chicken
- Scrambled Eggs, Candied Bacon, Biscuits,
- Eggs Benedict, Broiled Grapefruit
- Bananas Foster French Toast
- Omelets, Crispy Potatoes, Strawberry Soup, Breakfast Sandwich
- Bang Bang Mahi-mahi Tacos, Mexican Black Beans, Street Corn
- Banh Mi Sandwich, Spring Rolls, Chinese Coleslaw
- Smash Burgers, Potato Salad, Deviled Eggs, Black Bean Salsa
- Southwest Chicken Salad, quesadillas, guacamole
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta, Caprese Salad
- Mahi-Mahi Reuben Sandwich, plantains
- Asians Chicken Salad, grilled pineapple
- Lobster BLT’s, Cucumber Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad Pasta
- Summer Salad with Cumin-Crusted Salmon
- Ahi Nachos
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Crab Cakes with Mango Salsa
- Lettuce Wraps
- Crab Dip
- Gordon’s Meatballs
- Poke Stack
- Kabobs, Wedge Salad, Maple Bacon Sweet Potato’s
- Lobster Beurre Blanc in Fettuccine, Citrus Salad
- Perfect Pork Tenderloin, mushrooms, Herb New Potato’s, Salad
- Flank Steak with chimchuri, Twice Baked Potato, Doe’s House Salad
- Mahi-Mahi with Thai Coconut Curry over Rice
- BBQ, Ultimate Mac N Cheese, Cowboy Baked Beans, Slaw
- Fillet Mignon with Mustard Cream Sauce and Mushrooms, Lobster Risotto, Caesar Salad
- Southern Banana Pudding
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Cake with Homemade Basil Ice Cream
- Bananas Foster
- Pound Cake with Strawberries
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse
- Captain’s Creme Brûlée