90 ft Motor Yacht
Accommodates up to 2
1 Queen, 1 double and 2 twin cabins, all en-suite
Great for families
STAR LINK is a 90 ft Motor Yacht with luxury accommodations for 8 guests
STAR LINK is a gorgeous 2008 Falcon (90ft) that underwent a refit in 2019/2020 and 2023. With 4 beautifully appointed cabins, she accommodates 8 guests. Aboard her spacious decks, you’ll find peace and relaxation.
Her exceptional crew of 5 are is excited to welcome guests onboard! Collectively, they speak Greek, Bulgarian, English, Russian, German, and basic French. With diverse backgrounds, they pamper their guests and treat them to the finest charter experience. While cruising, if a little adrenaline is necessary, Star Link is equipped with a Williams 400 Turbojet tender- perfect for water-skiing, tubing, and exploring the Greek coastline. There are 2 jet skis for additional fun in the sun and a sea bob! To round out the activities, head out on the SUP, explore the underwater wonders with snorkeling equipment, or get in some fishing.
Star Link is the perfect way to explore the Greek Islands!
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Born in Bulgaria in 1975, Captain Lyubomir has been an integral part of the yachting industry since 2009. His journey commenced as a personal assistant and translator for the owner of a 90-meter private yacht, navigating the Mediterranean, Thailand, Maldives, and French Polynesia. It was during this time that he discovered his true calling—to become a sailor. With each role, Captain Lyubomir accumulated valuable sailing experience, leading to the attainment of his RYA/MCA Yacht Master Offshore with a full Commercial endorsement. People-oriented, reliable, sociable, and focused on technical details without unnecessary fuss, he brings a wealth of professionalism to his wide-ranging positions on board. His exceptional organizational skills render his yacht highly effective for chartering. Fluent in Bulgarian, English, Russian, and German, Captain Lyubomir is dedicated to ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience for his guests on board.
Meet Stas, a young and motivated chef hailing from Ukraine with 8 years of culinary expertise. His culinary journey includes roles as a chef and sous-chef in various Ukrainian restaurants and even on cargo ships. Trained in menu adaptation, efficient provisioning, and creative dish creation, Stas’s skills shine through. A standout moment in his career was leading the creation of over 30 dishes within 4 months as the head chef in a restaurant in 2022. Stas has also delved into diverse cooking techniques, such as the sous-vide method for meat, and has shared his knowledge by teaching students in the Parovoz Mixology method and food pairing. Experienced in managing large teams, Stas thrives on new challenges and is known for his strong work ethic. His culinary preferences lean towards French and Japanese cuisine, utilizing fresh local products to craft balanced and healthy meals. Stas’s friendly, happy, and easy-going attitude makes him the perfect crew member to have on board. Fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, and English, he ensures effective communication in diverse settings.
Born in Russia in 1987, Irena ventured to Greece with her family in 1997. Since 2010, she has been an integral part of the tourist industry, showcasing her versatility in roles such as cook, receptionist, travel consultant, and ground flight attendant. Irena’s diverse experiences have equipped her with extensive knowledge in customer care, professionalism, organization, and communication skills. Known for her strong work ethic, responsibility, proactiveness, teamwork, and time efficiency, Irena brings a wealth of dedication to her role as a stewardess. Fluent in Greek, English, and Russian, she ensures seamless communication on board. In her leisure time, Irena enjoys engaging in sports and exploring new travel destinations.
Born in 1975 in Bulgaria, Samuil has always harbored a deep love for the sea. After completing his 8th year in Russian Language, he pursued studies at the High Professional School of Catering in Varna, Bulgaria, with a major focus on Cook, Bartender, and Waiter roles. His journey began in restaurants in New York City, but he soon set sail with Celebrity Cruises and Oceana Cruises, marking his entry into the maritime world.
In 2007, Samuil transitioned to become a deckhand on motor yachts, embarking on a career that took him from Bulgaria to France, Italy, Monaco, and Greece. After a season back home in Bulgaria, he returns to Star Link, eager to welcome guests to the beautiful Greek islands.
Fluent in Bulgarian, English, and Russian, Samuil ensures effective communication while contributing his maritime expertise to create memorable experiences for guests.
Hailing from Bulgaria and born in 1982, Petko Atanasov has been a stalwart in the yachting industry since 2008. As a highly accomplished and proactive marine engineer, Petko boasts over 10 years of experience specializing in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining marine diesel engines and auxiliary machinery. Petko is characterized by his strong sense of responsibility, trustworthiness, kindness, and exceptional problem-solving skills, particularly when faced with technical challenges. His extensive experience in various roles on a yacht has made him an expert in all aspects of maritime responsibilities. Notably, his remarkable organizational skills contribute to his success as a valuable team member on board.
Fluent in both Russian and English, Petko ensures effective communication while excelling in his role as a skilled and dedicated mechanic.
- Lobster and spinach omelet served with a side of roasted potatoes and fresh fruit.
- Shakshuka with feta cheese and crusty bread.
- Greek-style scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and caviar, served with a side of avocado toast.
- Spanakopita quiche with a mixed green salad.
- Greek yogurt parfait with honey, mixed berries, and granola.
- Greek-style crepes with Nutella and mixed berries served with a side of bacon and house-made breakfast sausage.
- Feta cheese and herb omelet with a side of roasted potatoes and fresh fruit.
- Greek salad with marinated octopus, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, cucumber, and red onion with a lemon-oregano vinaigrette.
- Grilled Mediterranean sea bass with a fennel and orange salad.
- Roasted beet and orange salad with goat cheese and pistachios.
- Grilled lamb kebab with a mint-yogurt sauce and grilled vegetables.
- Grilled octopus salad with heirloom tomatoes, avocado, and citrus vinaigrette.
- Stuffed eggplant with ground lamb, feta cheese, and herbs, served with a side of Greek-style rice pilaf.
- Grilled shrimp and scallop skewers with a fennel and orange salad.
- Grilled lamb chops with a balsamic glaze served with a side of sautéed wild mushrooms and asparagus.
- Slow-roasted leg of lamb with a garlic-rosemary crust served with a side of roasted root vegetables and mint pesto.
- Grilled swordfish with a lemon caper butter sauce, served with a side of orzo pasta and sautéed spinach.
- Beef tenderloin with a red wine reduction served with a side of truffle mashed potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts.
- Slow-braised short ribs with a tomato and herb sauce served with a side of Greek-style roasted potatoes and sautéed green beans.
- Pan-seared scallops with saffron and lemon risotto served with a side of roasted root vegetables.
- Grilled lamb chops with a rosemary and garlic marinade, served with a side of roasted asparagus and truffle mashed potatoes.
- Baklava cheesecake with a honey syrup drizzle.
- Orange and almond cake with Greek yogurt and honey.
- Chocolate and hazelnut mousse with fresh berries.
- Loukoumades (Greek-style honey puffs) with cinnamon syrup and vanilla ice cream.
- Ekmek Kataifi (shredded phyllo pastry with a custard filling and whipped cream).
- Baklava ice cream sundae with caramelized nuts and honey syrup.
- Pistachio and honey tart with whipped cream and fresh berries.