United States Virgin Islands
63 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & twin bunks
Available in the Virgin Islands
ULTRA is a Lagoon Power 630 combining performance and comfort.
ULTRA has an abundance of space both inside and outside, giving guests the freedom to lounge and dine in a variety of areas. Ultra can accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins – 1 master and 2 queen cabins and one twin with upper/lower berths ideal for kids, all ensuite. The master cabin is well appointed with a sofa and large closets and drawers. Ultra is well-equipped. The width of this yacht gives her an amazing comfort for guests while being able to cruise around the islands at 18 knots. There is a surround sound system in the main salon, cockpit, and flybridge.
The exterior space of the yacht is as spacious as the interior space. The cockpit has a teak deck with a table large enough to accommodate all guests for meals. The flybridge also seats all guests and allows 360° views while enjoying the journey between islands. You will experience the ULTRA vacation of a lifetime.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN KYLE & CHEF/MATE JESSICA
For as long as Kyle can remember, he has longed to live on the sea. To answer the call of the ocean, he and Chef Jessica decided to move to Florida about 8 years ago. Eager to learn about all things boating, he spent every free moment on the nearest available vessel including sailboats, charter yachts, fishing boats, pontoons, and jet skis. During this time, Kyle earned his USCG Master Captain 100 GT license and became an expert in boat maintenance and guest safety.
Kyle’s fun-loving spirit and easy-going personality are contagious onboard and charter guests often leave his boat with not only an experience of a lifetime and promises to return, but with a genuine new friend. He prides himself on keeping the boat in tip-top shape while ensuring that guests enjoy their dreams’ vacation. Kyle is truly a jack of all trades and you can find him in the engine room keeping everything running smoothly, guiding guests on snorkel trips, hikes, and watersports, or at the bar crafting up a delicious round of homemade cocktails.
Jessica believes that true happiness is a mindset promoted by surrounding yourself with good people, beautiful scenery, and delicious food. Raised in a family full of phenomenal chefs, Jessica has been cooking since she was tall enough to see over the stove. She is passionate about using locally sourced, fresh ingredients, and bold flavors to create mouthwatering dishes tailored to guests’ preferences. Jessica pours herself into the creation of each dish she serves and shares “the most important ingredient in anything that leaves my galley is the joy I feel when cooking and the genuine care and love I have for the person about to experience my craft.”
Jessica often refers to herself as a professional student with an insurmountable hunger to learn. In addition to her culinary training, Jessica has received bachelor’s degree in Premedical Biology and Psychology, attended medical school, and received her master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. As a licensed therapist, Jessica works with families, couples, and children to realize their overall mental wellness goals. She is also an adjunct faculty member at a Florida State College and teaches several online counseling and psychology courses. When asked about her diverse background, Jessica says “I made a decision long ago to do what I love. I love food, being on the ocean, helping people, and teaching – so that’s what I do!”
Kyle and Jessica were both born and raised in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of Virginia and they carry their Southern charm, hospitality, and graciousness like a badge of honor. Like a cliché teenage romance movie, their love story started over 15 years ago in high school as the captains of the football team and cheerleading squad – they have been inseparable ever since.
Being in and on the water is a major part of their 15-year relationship and they love sharing their passions for the ocean, boating, food, and Caribbean island life with their guests. Both Kyle and Jessica are guest-focused, detail-oriented, and have extremely high standards for their own performance. While guest safety and the well-being of the vessel are always top priorities, Kyle and Jessica know that a successful charter boat relies on a crew with a positive, optimistic, and resourceful mindset.
- Crab Cake Benedict | Lemon Dijon Hollandaise
- Artisan Brioche French Toast | Orange Honey Custard
- Italian Frittata | Pancetta | Roasted Onion | Spinach | Fingerling Potatoes
- Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes | Bourbon Banana Butter
- Old Charleston Style Shrimp | Grits | Andouille Sausage
- Farm fresh Hash | Irish Pommes Cakes
- Huevos Rancheros | Fried Egg | Black Bean Puree | Corn Tortilla | Fresh Pico de Gallo | Cojita
- Ahi Tuna Stack | Cucumber Mango Salsa | Ginger Soy Avocado | Wonton Crisps
- Spicy Shrimp Cubans | White Truffle Potato Salad
- Honey Jerk Salmon Summer Salad | Mango | Watermelon Radishes | Minty Champagne Vinaigrette
- Short Rib Sliders | Red Wine Au Jus | Five Cheese Mac & Cheese
- Grouper Tacos | Chili Cilantro Lime Cabbage | Mexican Street Corn
- Blackened Mahi Fiesta Salad | Black Bean and Corn Salsa | Tortilla Strips | Avocado Lime Vinaigrette
- Teriyaki Steak Roll-ups | Bok Choy Stir-fry | Fried Rice
- Crab Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Spinach Feta Tarte Soliel
- Tuna Crudo | Wonton Crisps
- Fresh Baked Artisan Flatbreads | Honey Orange Bacon | Sundried Tomatoes | Arugula | Pesto Balsamic Glace
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops | Lemon Cream Sauce
- Pear Carpaccio Salad | Sweet Pear Hazelnut Balsamic Reduction
- Heirloom Tomato & Wild Mushroom Bruschetta
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs | Creamy Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes | Roasted Broccolini
- Seafood Paella | Crab Legs | Shrimp | Sausage | Mussels | Clams
- Filet Mignon | Jumbo Prawns | Butternut Squash Puree | French Beans Almondine
- Captain Caught Lobster | Garlic Parmesan Pommes Stacks | Lemon Garlic Asparagus | Roasted Pepper Puree
- Curried Red Snapper | Coconut Infused Jasmine Rice | Honey Ginger Roasted Carrots
- Scallop Marsala | Buttery Homemade Egg Noodles | Crispy Shallot Green Beans
- Pan-Seared Swordfish | Pineapple Mango Salsa | Lemon Herb Infused Israeli Couscous | Spicy Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Apple Pie Phyllo Tartes | Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie
- Mango Pineapple Mint Sherbet
- Fresh Beignets | Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Ganache Torte with Black Cherry Pepper Sorbet
- Cappuccino Souffle | Bailey’s Whipped Cream
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée