65 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
4 Queen & 1 twin (convertible) ensuite cabins
Great for families
White Caps is offered at the special rate of €20.000 plus expenses for charters during April and May 2024.
WHITE CAPS is a Lagoon 65ft sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the Greek Isles.
WHITE CAPS is a sailing catamaran of exceptional luxury and space, executing the perfect balance between comfort and distinction. Down an elegant flight of steps, you reach a platform that stands just above the waterline – ideal for swimmers. This can turn the whole aft area into a huge area for swimmers and sunbathers, or serve as a launch pad for divers and watersports. The aft cockpit offers an incredible entertaining space with multiple sunbeds and a very large dining table. The large forward cockpit has trampolines in order to balance the aft relaxation area. A perfect area to enjoy, relax, and take in the sun. Accommodations are for 10 in 4 queen cabins and 1 twin (That can be converted to a double) cabin all with private facilities
The flybridge has sunbeds which provide a really convivial spot for a big group of friends, or the whole family.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Captain Christos was born in 1984. Since day one, he had a special connection with the sea. He participated in several sailing races in his spare time and he has also operated as a FIV sailing instructor in Italy. He also holds a motor yacht license and lifeguard certificate. Professionalism and graciousness are his main characteristics and he will make sure that you have what you need throughout your vacation. His calm and cheerful character will make anyone feel comfortable around him. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, listening to music, and cooking. Captain Christos is fluent in Greek, English, and Italian.
Stewardess Eleonora was born in 1989. She is a very professional, dedicated, and kind person. She has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry working for different hotels in Greece and England. She always looks for ways to improve herself personally and professionally. Eleonora is a graduate of John Moore’s University in Liverpool. She is certified in Silver Service, speaks fluent English, holds a power boat license, and has attended various hospitality seminars. Her charismatic personality and charming smile contribute to a very lively and attentive atmosphere on board. Eleonora loves traveling, listening to music, and experiencing art.
Deckhand Andreas was born in 1992. Despite his young age, he has spent several hours at sea, as captain assistant and has even been a speedboat operator for two years in a row, exploring many Greek islands. He studied mechanical engineering and possesses a sailing certificate. A self-driven person with a strong will to work and highly motivated by working challenges. What he loves most in his free time is traveling and scuba diving.
- Cold Cuts – Cheeses
- Eggs of your preference
- Butter croissants
- Hazelnut praline
- Coffee – Tea
- Fresh juice
- American breakfast selections
- English breakfast selections
- Osobouko with roast sauce, mushrooms, and linguine pasta
- Crayfish with barley
- Briam in the oven with edamame beans and gratin feta
- Roast chicken with gratin potatoes
- Braised veal with vegetable puree
- Traditional giouvetsi milk veal in the hull
- Handmade burgers with aromatic rice
- Salad Traditional Greek rusk salad (dakos) with avocado mousse and tomato frames
- Appetizer Sea bass tartar
- Main Dish Sautéed grouper fillet with smoked eggplant puree
- Salad Black beluga lentils, with Brussels sprouts and herbs
- Appetizer Smoked salmon rolls with arugula and Philadelphia crème
- Main Dish Beef cheeks with pappardelle’s pasta
- Salad Tomato salad with basil oil and Greek galotyri
- Appetizer Spring rolls feta with tomato jam
- Main Dish Lamb sous vide with Thessaloniki’s couscous
- Salad Caprese salad mille feuille
- Appetizer Caramelized octopus with Santorini fava
- Main Dish Linguine pasta with cuttlefish ink a la vongole
- Salad Mixed beets with basil oil and fresh mint
- Appetizer Vegetable fish soup with lemon foam
- Main Dish Mackerel fillet with hot potato salad and lemon oil sauce
- Salad Mixed green salad with beef fillets and soy sauce
- Appetizer Grilled vegetables with talagani cheese and balsamic cream
- Main Dish French cut ribs on the grill with sweet potato puree
- Salad Pasta salad with herbs and prosciutto
- Appetizer Schinoussa’s fava with smoked eel
- Main Dish Thrahanoto with turmeric, wild greens and seafood
- Chocolate mousse trilogy
- Sweet profiterole with vanilla ice cream
- Lemon cream with dark biscuit soil
- Chocolate Pie
- Orange pie with vanilla ice cream
- Mille feuille vanilla cream with blueberries
- Banana caramel cream tart with whipped cream