British Virgin Islands
54 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
WINDWARD is a 54ft Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard WINDWARD, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. **Crew is flexible to move if twins are needed.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) and the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area. Your crew will take of your every need and you will enjoy WINDWARD with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN JONATHAN & CHEF/MATE TRACY
Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa, it wasn’t until Jonathan and his family moved to Australia that his passion for the outdoors and adventure began. He comes from a family of avid sailors which is where his intrigue for sailing started. Jonathan began his working career as an engineering Tradesperson in Heavy Fabrication & Welding. That experience gave him a broad background in all things mechanical.
In 2015, he decided to turn his dream of working as a Professional Yacht Captain into a reality and he obtained his Offshore Yacht Masters in South Africa. Jonathan has since had a vast amount of experience working on charter yachts in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, French Polynesia, Thailand, Australia and South Africa, working as both a Charter Captain, Delivery Captain and Lead Skipper of a flotilla company.
In his free time, between charter seasons, Jonathan also started a Safari company taking guests through South Africa, Namibia and Botswana. Experiencing the vast landscapes, animal safaris and 4wding (which is definitely not for the faint-hearted). Jonathan’s first love, however, will always be sailing, feeling most at home being in and around the water!
Jonathan spends his spare time participating in water sports, diving, fishing and travelling (anything that involves water really). Jonathan self-admits that he prefers the relaxed lifestyle that comes with yachting and would eventually like to purchase a yacht of his own and sail around the world with his partner, Tracy.
Born in the coastal South West of Australia, this is where Tracy’s love of the great outdoors began. Tracy grew up on a farm and started boating from a young age. Living on the coast allowed her to flourish on the beach and in the water.
Over the years Tracy has worked in several cafes and restaurants in Western Australia, well known for its famous wine regions. Tracy worked as a supervisor, chef and barista with over eight years of experience in the hospitality industry.
Tracy also studied Occupational Therapy, at Curtin University, which lead to a career in the disability sector supporting adults with Autism. Tracy has always had the urge to support others in need. She has since returned to working in the hospitality industry, having travelled overseas to a vast variety of countries, Tracy fell in love with the yachting lifestyle. After all, what could be better than travelling from place to place whilst working onboard a yacht?
Tracy has sailed around the western and eastern coasts of Australia, the Mediterranean and French Polynesia. Her broad cooking style incorporates an array of seafood, Asian delicacies and comforting Italian cuisines to make you feel like you’re experiencing different cultures.
- Bacon Benedict with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce on a bagel or sourdough toast (GFO)
- Smashed avocado, sprinkled with feta and roasted pine nuts on sourdough toast (GFO, V)
- Moroccan Shakshuka, baked eggs with tomato, sautéed spinach, and crumbled feta served to share (GFO, V)
- Sautéed mushrooms, with spinach and shaved parmesan on sourdough toast (GFO, V)
- Cinnamon French toast with berry compote and powdered sugar (V)
- Scrambled eggs, roasted asparagus, and bacon on sourdough toast (GFO)
- Continental selection of fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, a variety of cold meats, and cheese
- Traditional Beef Lasagne served with a fresh side salad
- Chicken bacon Caesar salad with crispy croutons
- Pulled Pork Sliders with apple slaw and barbeque sauce in brioche buns
- Pineapple fried rice with coconut shrimp
- Grilled fish tacos with red cabbage, cilantro, guacamole, sour cream, and lime
- Fettuccine carbonara with homemade garlic focaccia (GFO)
- Pearled Israeli couscous salad
- Bruschetta with pesto, tomato, red onion, shaved parmesan, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze (V)
- Butternut soup with cracked pepper served with a side of sourdough bread (GFO, VO)
- Seared Scallops with a garlic and basil sauce (GF)
- Caprese salad with a drizzle of olive oil, and balsamic glaze topped with pesto (GF, V)
- Antipasto platter with olives, cold meat, cheese, dips, and flatbread (GFO, VO)
- Teriyaki salmon with broccolini and creamy mash (GF)
- Thai coconut red curry with a side of jasmine rice (GF, VO)
- Beef-filled ravioli with a creamy rosé sauce
- Filet Mignon with mushroom sauce, broccolini, and a creamy parmesan mash (GF)
- Wild mushroom risotto with spinach, sweet potato, and shaved parmesan (GF, VO)
- Creamy chicken in white wine sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Mini French vanilla cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries
- Decadent Chocolate brownie with ice cream
- Chocolate mousse
- Selection of fresh fruits (GF)