British Virgin Islands
54 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
WINDWARD is a 54ft Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard WINDWARD, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. **Crew is flexible to move if twins are needed.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) and the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area. Your crew will take of your every need and you will enjoy WINDWARD with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN WILLIAM & CHEF/MATE KYLIE
William was born and raised in Bermuda. He started sailing at a young age whilst also enjoying rugby, swimming, cliff jumping and wakeboarding. William began as a Dinghy Instructor who taught sailing for five years during the Summer seasons in Bermuda, coaching students from 4 to 60 years old on a range of dinghy sizes.
When William went to the University of Sussex in the UK, he studied for a Bachelor’s in Marketing and Management. He also obtained a Sports Scholarship for sailing at university whilst he trained and raced on a high-performance sailing boat called “49er”.
He is a keen sportsman and has represented Bermuda at the Junior level Rugby competitions on multiple occasions. He has also represented Bermuda in the SSL Gold Cup where he raced top sailors from around the world. He has crossed the Atlantic twice, the Mediterranean once, and has worked as a Watch Leader which holds high responsibility for the vessel and the crew throughout the ocean passages.
Since graduating from university three years ago, William has been living on sailboats, building a strong offshore sailing background with a huge sense of / AR D adventure. William is sociable, funny, professional, and passionate about sailing, and is always eager to share what he knows about yachting.
Meet Kylie, a California native with an unbreakable bond with the water and a deep love for culinary arts. Growing up visiting lakes throughout the state, boats became her second home, while her mother’s homemade meals kindled a culinary passion. This love for food and exploration led her to Spain during her college years, where she not only absorbed the rich culture but also embarked on her first formal culinary course.
After college, Kylie initially started her career in commercial real estate in NYC but felt the call for change. In 2022, she embraced her Croatian roots and started her yacht chef career in the Mediterranean. This not only satisfied her love for the sea but also allowed her to explore her culinary talents.
Kylie’s voyage extended beyond cooking. She transitioned into an instructor role, sharing her culinary wisdom with aspiring chefs, from provisioning to the art of plating. Her galley became a classroom as she taught the intricacies of baking onboard a yacht.
Recently, Kylie enriched her skills through a highly accredited Yacht Chef course. Her journey as a chef remains ever-evolving, driven by her dedication to fresh ingredients, homemade craftsmanship, and an insatiable appetite for learning. With a fusion of global inspiration and culinary artistry, Kylie’s culinary journey unfolds with each new creation.
- Bacon Benedict with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce on a bagel or sourdough toast (GFO)
- Smashed avocado, sprinkled with feta and roasted pine nuts on sourdough toast (GFO, V)
- Moroccan Shakshuka, baked eggs with tomato, sautéed spinach, and crumbled feta served to share (GFO, V)
- Sautéed mushrooms, with spinach and shaved parmesan on sourdough toast (GFO, V)
- Cinnamon French toast with berry compote and powdered sugar (V)
- Scrambled eggs, roasted asparagus, and bacon on sourdough toast (GFO)
- Continental selection of fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, a variety of cold meats, and cheese
- Traditional Beef Lasagne served with a fresh side salad
- Chicken bacon Caesar salad with crispy croutons
- Pulled Pork Sliders with apple slaw and barbeque sauce in brioche buns
- Pineapple fried rice with coconut shrimp
- Grilled fish tacos with red cabbage, cilantro, guacamole, sour cream, and lime
- Fettuccine carbonara with homemade garlic focaccia (GFO)
- Pearled Israeli couscous salad
- Bruschetta with pesto, tomato, red onion, shaved parmesan, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze (V)
- Butternut soup with cracked pepper served with a side of sourdough bread (GFO, VO)
- Seared Scallops with a garlic and basil sauce (GF)
- Caprese salad with a drizzle of olive oil, and balsamic glaze topped with pesto (GF, V)
- Antipasto platter with olives, cold meat, cheese, dips, and flatbread (GFO, VO)
- Teriyaki salmon with broccolini and creamy mash (GF)
- Thai coconut red curry with a side of jasmine rice (GF, VO)
- Beef-filled ravioli with a creamy rosé sauce
- Filet Mignon with mushroom sauce, broccolini, and a creamy parmesan mash (GF)
- Wild mushroom risotto with spinach, sweet potato, and shaved parmesan (GF, VO)
- Creamy chicken in white wine sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Mini French vanilla cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries
- Decadent Chocolate brownie with ice cream
- Chocolate mousse
- Selection of fresh fruits (GF)