British Virgin Islands
65 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & 1 twin bunks*fee to use bunks
SCUBA diving/instruction onboard
10% off charter rates for April and May. Minimum 6 nights.
XANDROS is a luxurious Lagoon Sixty 5 sailing catamaran.
XANDROS (PREVIOUSLY named AEOLUS) is an enormous catamaran featuring accommodation for 6 adults and 2 children in a Master Cabin, two VIP Cabins, and a Bunk Bed Cabin. The twin bunks with a bathroom are ideal for 2 children ($3,000 fee for use with 8 guests). The beautiful down galley allows for masterful culinary creations to appear out of thin air while you relax at one of the various of seating and dining areas around the vessel. The completely redesigned Flybridge area highlights the future of yachting and sailing onboard catamarans with a full bar, dining area, and lounges.
The Experience onboard Xandros is meant to be the perfect mix of Luxury and Modern Adventure. Three Crew are on board to provide seamless service and to guide you on the vacation of your life.
With its slender hulls and sculptural curves, the Lagoon SIXTY 5 has rightly earned its place in the world of luxury sailing yachts. The secret of its beauty lies in the sensual lines. They are an alliance of both tradition and modernity that orchestrate its generous proportions. On board XANDROS, the flybridge is a key space that is accessed via wide stairs. Electric sliding doors give the option of this space being fully enclosed as required. The SIXTY 5’s flybridge is a beautifully appointed deck with two helm stations. One on each side, for clean, unobstructed views. The rigid bimini is fitted with see-through glass. It allows the captain to keep an eye on the sails when they are hoisted up. The flybridge is home to a huge, comfortable, and sleek-looking sofa. You will also find spacious storage lockers underneath the sofa and a reclining backrest. A large dining table and another wet bar with a plancha grill, fridge, and cutlery lockers, complete the picture.
When on board the Lagoon SIXTY 5, you can look straight through the fore to aft and out over your surroundings with commanding 360° views. Her elegant interior is by Nauta Design and demonstrates the new signature “Connect” outfit from Nauta. The main saloon is comfortable and luxurious with open spaces and natural light. The same design concept has been applied to the guest cabins. They enjoy good overhead height and excellent natural light and views. The high level of finishing throughout every cabin reflects the luxury feel of the main saloon.
The bright and spacious saloon is located forward. It has a design palette that includes grey oak and beige upholstery for the sofas. A large dining table is positioned on the starboard side, with a U-shaped sofa and lounge area with a low coffee table on the port side. This first hull has a galley-down layout with four cabins. It delivers the massive main deck saloon space for guests to enjoy. From the salon, there is direct access to the foredeck terrace. This area offers features sofas, a coffee table, and an optional canopy shade that can be installed onto stainless pillars.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN CAMERON & MATE JADA
Cameron grew up between the coast and the farmlands in South Africa. Having access to both of these elements ensured he grew up with a passion for both the sea and the soil. His younger years were spent with his two brothers on a family-run safari game lodge in the bush. As you might imagine being on a safari outside of a city forces you to become resourceful and teaches many life lessons from a young age. Having grown up sailing and fishing, Cameron has always loved the water and therefore decided to pursue a career in this space. Shortly after he finished school, Cameron began working as a deckhand on Super Yachts in The South of France where he learned the true meaning of “ship shape”. Although this was a great entry to the industry, Cameron saw brighter things in his future than the stainless steel on a Super Yacht. His desire to be behind the helm landed him a seasonal Captain’s position working for a large flotilla company in Croatia and Montenegro. Cameron continued to chase the summer by working as a sailing instructor and a safari guide in South Africa once the Mediterranean season finished. During one of these summers in the Mediterranean, Cameron met his now fiancé, Jada. Since the initial introduction, Cameron and Jada have been inseparable and have spent the last 4 years working full-time as a dynamic Captain and Chef / First Mate duo in the Caribbean.
Jada was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. Jada’s first introduction to the world of hospitality was at the age of 14 when she landed a job as a cashier who sang orders at a popular burger joint. Since then, Jada has, proudly, never been unemployed and has had a variety of positions that have ultimately brought her to where she is today. Jada has worked in restaurants, retail, supermarkets, a retirement home, daycare, sports bars, and most importantly, yachting. Jada has a Business Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management and she always imagined that she would be running a hotel someday. What she didn’t realize was that the hotel would be in boat form and that she would be working in destinations all around the world and experiencing a life she could have never imagined. Jada first entered the yachting industry working as a hostess for a large flotilla company in Croatia. Since the Mediterranean season runs in the summer months, Jada thought she had found the best summer job in the world while she was completing her degree back in Canada. Upon graduating, this fun summer job would become a full-time career alongside her fiancé Cameron.
Cameron and Jada met in Croatia in 2017 when they got paired up to work on a tandem charter. Jada tried to win Cam over with her cooking and Cam quickly won her over with his South African accent. Since the time they met, they have traveled to countless destinations around the world together and have worked as a full-time charter team in The Caribbean for the last four years. Cameron and Jada have a natural ability to make their guests feel relaxed and at home while simultaneously delivering exceptional service and creating a light-hearted environment. Cameron’s knowledge of the islands is a seemingly endless vault of fun facts. He keeps everyone on board safe while still making sure everybody has fun. Jada has a knack for noticing the unnoticeable alongside her strong hospitality background ensures the ultimate guest experience. She prides herself on knowing what her guests need before they do. She has a kind and gentle temperament making her guests feel comfortable and welcome. Jada loves to curate the perfect cocktails for her guests and makes sure nobody ever goes thirsty. She is an integral part of ensuring the boat runs as a well-oiled machine. Cameron and Jada are thrilled to be your crew on Xandros and can’t wait to help create memories with each person who steps on board.
Sam Middeke, comes from a tight family of 4 brothers, born and raised just outside of St.Louis MO. Sam started his culinary path at a young age, always interested in learning how things are made and what it takes to get to the end goal of a completed dish. Throughout his formative years, he picked up cooking and started to pursue a restaurant job just as soon as he could. Working several years in private clubs and golf courses, Sam learned the work it took to be able to make this passion a career. Meanwhile obtaining an applied science degree in culinary arts from Forrest Park in St.Louis. From there his desire to grow in this industry led him to the ever-growing city of Nashville TN. There he worked and learned under admirable, acclaimed chefs leading him to eventually make a name for himself as the Executive Chef of a prominent restaurant fixture in the booming Nashville culinary scene.
After 5+ years in music city, he found himself exploring a new dynamic of the hospitality industry aboard Aeolus. Sam brings years of fine dining experience and a thoughtful approach to food. Sourcing locally as often as possible allows guests to experience a fresh and authentic dining experience. His goal is to show guests a creative application of ingredients while still being approachable for guests to enjoy every bite in an elegant and balanced application. All the while serving guests in whatever way necessary to ensure their time aboard is the best experience possible.
In his free time, Sam loves to stay active. Whether it’s a bike ride, hiking, kickboxing, volleyball, soccer, or anything in the water. He also loves exploring new foods and restaurants to learn and grow his craft to contribute to whatever community he finds himself a part of. If staying inside, Sam loves to roll fresh pasta and test new ingredients and recipes, as well as read cookbooks of various cuisines and restaurants.
- Daily Morning Spread: Cardamom Almond Granola, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit Platter, Steel-cut Oatmeal Freshly baked breakfast Pastry, homemade jam & lemon curd
- Sourdough English Muffins – Poached Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Sautéed Swiss chard, Lemon Hollandaise Strawberry Rhubarb Scones
- Rolled French Omelettes with Cheese & Herbs Piperade, Roasted Potatoes, Orange Vanilla Brioche Rolls
- Huevos Rancheros; Eggs poached in Roasted Tomato Salsa Corn Tortilla, Chorizo, Avocado, Sour Cream, Banana Lime Bread
- Cheddar & Thyme Soufflés – Grilled Mushrooms & Tomatoes, Smoked Sausage Lemon Poppyseed Scones
- Multigrain bread, Avocado – Fried Eggs, Bacon, Hazelnut Dukkah Blueberry Muffins
- Bagels, Cream Cheese, Lox, Preserved Lemon – Scrambled Eggs with Chives & Dill – Raspberry & Blackberry Friands (brown butter & almond cakes)
- Lemongrass Black Cod Skewers – Butter Lettuce, Shaved Cucumber, Rice Noodles, Toasted Crushed Peanuts, Cilantro, Vietnamese Nouc Cham Sauce
- Dungeness Crab Cakes – Salt-Crusted Potatoes, Green Beans, Apple Fennel Slaw Dill Remoulade Sauce
- Salmon Burgers – Sesame Focaccia Buns, Balsamic Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Ginger Tomato Ketchup
- Grilled Halibut Tacos – Corn Tortilla, Shaved Cabbage, Avocado Pico de Gallo, Tomatillo Salsa, Cojita
- Porcini Crusted Tri-Tip Steaks – Parsley Chimichurri Sauce, Roasted Potatoes Grilled Zucchini & Peppers, Fennel & Orange Salad
- Sautéed Shrimp with Harissa & Feta – Lemon Basil Orecchiette, Saffron Chickpeas Tomato, Cucumber, Olive, Raddichio Salasa
- Parmesan Crisps, Caramelized Peppers, Roasted Artichokes – Oven-Baked Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Ceviche with Radish & Citrus Sourdough, Brushetta, Ricotta, Grilled Peaches, Prosciutto, Basil Honey
- Saffron Rissoto Arancini with Mozzarella and Cherry Tomatoes
- Caramelized Onion Spread, Smoked Tuna with Lemon Oil & Pepper, Toasted Baguette, Sumac Pickled Radish & Carrots
- Baked Brie, Blueberry Rhubarb Chutney, Rosemary Olive Oil Crackers
- Crisp Skin Sockeye Salmon – Saffron Risotto, Roasted Asparagus & Radish Citrus Basil Sauce
- Panchetta wrapped Halibut – Sweet Corn & Wild Mushrooms, Corn Broth, Chervil, Balsamic Buerre Blanc
- Seared Ahi Tuna – Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Haricot Vert Warm Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
- Miso Marinated Black Cod Soba Noodles, Baby Bok Choi, Tomato Ginger Dashi Broth
- Spot Prawns with Garlic & Smoked Paprika Roasted Cauliflower Steak, White Bean Ragout Salsa Verde
- Pan-Roasted Duck Breast, – Parsnip Purée, Honey Wine Braised Carrot & Turnips Blueberry Demi-Glacé
- Molten Chocolate Cake – Brûléed Pineapple, Lemongrass Ice Cream
- Yogurt Panna Cotta – Strawberry Sorbet, Candied Pistachio
- Plum & Ginger Galette – Creme Fraiche Ice Cream, Sesame Brittle
- Chocolate Truffle Tart – Caramel Citrus, Hazelnut Praline, Vanilla Cream
- Roasted Pear, Salted Caramel Semifreddo Pine Nut Macaroon
- Meyer Lemon Mousse – Warm Maple Blueberries, Cardamom Shortbread