United States Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
MAHāSATTVA is a 62-ft Lagoon catamaran that accommodates 8 guests comfortably in 4 queen luxurious cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
MAHāSATTVA, meaning literally “great being”, is a great bodhisattva who has practiced Buddhism for a long time and reached a very high level on the path to awakening. Lagoon catamarans have vertical saloon windows which offer not only a spectacular view from inside the yacht but give the yacht a feeling of being outside.
The spacious flybridge has plenty of room to lounge and relax at sunset with a cold beverage. There is seating for 8 people dining inside and outside with fully opening sliding doors making the inside and the outside of the yacht flow together. And with the addition of the upstairs flybridge, MAHāSATTVA is the perfect yacht for any larger group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN BRIAN & CHEF NICOLE (JANUARY – JULY)
Brian began his passion for life on the water growing up in sunny California. Born and raised in Carmel-by-the-Sea he spent his childhood summers on lakes learning all about powerboats, but was exposed to sailing as a teenager and was immediately hooked. After graduating from Californian State University at Chico with a major in Hospitality and Special Events Brian moved to San Diego to be closer to the water. After a few years of sailing on the weekends, Brian decided to quit the software sales life to sail the world and pursue a career in maritime.
Over the years, Brian has extensive experience chartering power and sailing yachts ranging from 40-70ft in the Caribbean, Aegean, Adriatic, Irish, and the Atlantic Sea. As an experienced Scuba Dive Master, Swim Instructor, and free diver guests of all ages are in safe hands with Captain Brian in and out of the water.
Nicole was born in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, and spent her childhood on the water. After graduating from Wake Forest University, she traveled and worked on yachts. In 2018 she settled in Medellin, Colombia to start an artisanal food business, Verve Sano. Despite enjoying her organic gardens and dogs, she still loves returning to her passion of working on boats and being on the ocean.
CAPTAIN MAGNUS & CHEF JADE (JULY – JANUARY)
Captain Magnus hails from the frigid fjords of Norway with several captains in his bloodline. He spent his entire childhood regatta racing, teaching sailing, and working for the King in the Norwegian Navy before he felt himself being drawn to far more tropical latitudes. Now, thawed out, and after several years of cruising on his private sailboat, multiple ocean crossings, and chartering the world’s most stunning waters and island groups, he can guarantee a fantastic experience with well-thought-out itineraries and adventures.
Jade was born and raised nestled between the Coastal mountains and the sea on Canada’s West Coast. Jade found a love for all things ocean at an early age. Her hometown of Vancouver is known for its multinational cuisine and spectacular seafood straight from the Pacific Ocean. She honed her culinary talents while working in some of the most exclusive resorts the area has to offer. As a Chef, DiveMaster and Captain Jade have worn many hats over nearly a decade of working on yachts, traveling the Caribbean, Eastern Mediterranean, and New England. Every new destination she has gathered fresh flavors and new recipes to add to her ever-evolving menus. A true mermaid, when not in the galley or on the watch you can find her leading the snorkel trip in one of her many colorful tails!
- Housemade Maple Granola with Nuts and Dried fruit, Greek Yogurt, Tropical Fruit Platter, Daily Tropical Juices, Selection of Locally Roasted Coffee, Decaf and Teas
- Shakshuka: Bell Peppers, Charred Tomato, Oven Poached Eggs
- Crepes, Vanilla Bean Ricotta, Warm Field berries
- Classic Eggs Benny, Canadian Bacon, House Herb Biscuits, Lemon Hollandaise
- Buttermilk Waffles, Chantilly Cream, Kiwi Cubes
- Smoked Salmon Hash, Lemon Dill Emulsion, Caribbean Avocado
- Brioche French Toast, Coconut Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Maple Cinnamon Rolls, Orange Blossom Mascarpone Glaze
- Chimichurri Skirt Steak, Fresh Baked Loaf, Olive Oil Poached Cherry Tomato
- Mahi Mahi Taco Tuesday, Fermented Jalapeno Salsa, Breadfruit Chips
- Sesame Miso Ahi Tuna Niçoise, New Potatoes, Wonton Crisps, Beet Eggs
- Coconut Chicken Curry, Local Mango Chutney, Hand Rolled Roti
- House Specialty Sushi Platter, with Local Fish and Vegetable Options
- Polenta Dusted Chicken Breast, Romesco Sauce, Grilled Romaine Caesar
- Cracked Conch Pita Roll, Tarragon Aioli, Green Papaya Slaw
- Far East Lamb burgers, Challah Buns, Tahini Spread, Shepard’s salad
- French Cheese Sampler Board, Crusty Baguette, Onion Confiture
- Italian Charcuterie and Olive Sampler Board, Rosemary Focaccia
- Fresh Catch Ceviche, Avocado, Salsa Roja
- House Sesame Crackers, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Olive Tapenade
- Scallion Crab Rangoon, Local Pepper Jelly
- Belmont Farms Chevre, Green Grapes, Pistachio crumble, Gold foil
- Grilled Pineapple, Back Bacon, Sweet Chili Glaze
- Za’atar Crusted Rack of Lamb, Pine Nut Cous Cous, Pomegranate Molasses
- Roast Duck, Forbidden Rice, Pineapple Caramel Sauce
- Award-winning Crispy Lionfish, Guava Glazed Long Beans, Pepper Jelly Yogurt Spheres
- West Indian Pumpkin Gnocchi, Balsamic Chicken, Local Basil Pesto,
- Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin, Crispy Plantain, Orange Thyme Pearls
- Chia Seed Crusted Kingfish, Orange Carrot Velouté, Braised Fennel
- Sous-Vide Ribeye, Tamarind Demi-Glace, Roasted Breadfruit Mash
- Spiny Lobster Tail with Brown Butter, Zucchini Noodles, Mango Salsa
Grilled Pineapple Martini, Rum Butter, Pina Colada Mousse
White Chocolate Crème Brulee, Matcha Shortbread, Raspberry Coulis
- Passionfruit Mousse, Cashew Caramel Clusters
- Flourless Cake with Grenadian Chocolate, Pomegranate Paint, Coconut Milk Foam
- Award-winning Starfruit Sponge, Golden Ice Cream, Pumpkinseed Brittle
- Key Lime Custard, Ginger Crumble, Marshmallow Whip
- House Made Iced Fruit Trio, Soursop, Fig Banana, Mango